Passed ICND1 now how do i get my cert?

Dustin.ciscoDustin.cisco Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi!

So i passed my ICND1 a few hours ago and now i'm not sure how to get the actual certification. I've passed CompTIA A+ and Net+ and you had to register with them to verify your information before they would send the cert in the mail.

I imagine cisco is the same way however i can't find anywhere to do this =(

My apologies I was so flustered that I passed that I skipped over a link to where i needed to go, lol. All is well now.

Comments

• mattlee09mattlee09 Member Posts: 205
    You will receive an email shortly from Pearson/Cisco regarding the link to verify your address, at which time your certification will enter processing.

Approximately a week later, you will receive the confirmation that the hard copy has been shipped, and that the PDF copy of the certificate is available for viewing.

- ML
  • Dustin.ciscoDustin.cisco Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    mattlee09 wrote: »
    You will receive an email shortly from Pearson/Cisco regarding the link to verify your address, at which time your certification will enter processing.

Approximately a week later, you will receive the confirmation that the hard copy has been shipped, and that the PDF copy of the certificate is available for viewing.

- ML

Thanks very much, i guess i'll have to wait for the e-mail before i can use my registration ID since it isn't taking it atm.
  • VAHokie56VAHokie56 Member Posts: 783
    Pretty sure all the information about that was on the documents you received from the testing center after you passed. grats on the passicon_thumright.gif
    .ιlι..ιlι.
    CISCO
    "A flute without holes, is not a flute. A donut without a hole, is a Danish" - Ty Webb
    Reading:NX-OS and Cisco Nexus Switching: Next-Generation Data Center Architectures
  • chmorinchmorin Member Posts: 1,446 ■■■■■□□□□□
    VAHokie56 wrote: »
    Pretty sure all the information about that was on the documents you received from the testing center after you passed. grats on the passicon_thumright.gif

Yes, read those pages that printed out and it will tell you the instructions. It can take a few days for cisco to update their stuff with your new victory so you can review your name for them to send your cert.
    Currently Pursuing
    WGU (BS in IT Network Administration) - 52%| CCIE:Voice Written - 0% (0/200 Hours)
    mikej412 wrote:
    Cisco Networking isn't just a job, it's a Lifestyle.
  • Dustin.ciscoDustin.cisco Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    chmorin wrote: »
    Yes, read those pages that printed out and it will tell you the instructions. It can take a few days for cisco to update their stuff with your new victory so you can review your name for them to send your cert.

How long does Cisco take to update my information because it's not taking anything i have on the score report.
  • CodeBloxCodeBlox Member Posts: 1,363 ■■■■□□□□□□
    It took about a month for me to get the actual certificate in the mail.
    Currently reading: Network Warrior, Unix Network Programming by Richard Stevens
  • ccnaomkarccnaomkar Member Posts: 187 ■■□□□□□□□□
    you will recieve email from cisco 1 or 2 day after
    of congratulation you became ccent

then u have to link up your csco id and certification tracker

and u have to verify name and address

after that u will get to select default cert
    u have to choose one print certificate or pdf (this is free of cost for one copy)

if u choose print it will take 4-5 weeks

if u choose pdf it will arrive with 4-5 days in your email

for other extra copy u have to pay