Options

I am a CCNP Now!

ipSpaceipSpace Member Posts: 147
Hi Guys,

This is my 1st post on this forum. I just finished my CCNP journey and passed TSHOOT.

Just wanted to say thank you to all the users that post on this forum. Every thread helped me a lot!(i was reading always as guest)

FCNSP next, then CCIE R&S.

Good job to all!!

My Network & Security Blog with a focus on Fortigate. New post on how to create a fortigate ssl vpn.

Comments

• Options
    networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    Congrats and good luck on the Fortinet front!
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • Options
    Chris_Chris_ Member Posts: 326
    Congrats
    Going all out for Voice. Don't worry Data; I'll never forget you
    :study: CVoice [X] CIPT 1 [ ] CIPT 2 [ ] CAPPS [ ] TVOICE [ ]
  • Options
    PsychoFinPsychoFin Member Posts: 280
  • Options
    NetwurkNetwurk Member Posts: 1,155 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!

icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations on the CCNP!! icon_cheers.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    jovan88jovan88 Member Posts: 393
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    hermeszdatahermeszdata Member Posts: 225
    Hi Guys,

This is my 1st post on this forum. I just finished my CCNP journey and passed TSHOOT.

Just wanted to say thank you to all the users that post on this forum. Every thread helped me a lot!(i was reading always as guest)

FCNSP next, then CCIE R&S.

Good job to all!!

Congrats and good luck!

BTW, my wife is from Arad! Small world.
    John
    Current Progress:
    Studying:
    CCNA Security - 60%, CCNA Wireless - 80%, ROUTE - 10% (Way behind due to major Wireless Project)
    Exams Passed:
    CCNA - 640-802 - 17 Jan 2011 -- CVOICE v6 - 642-436 - 28 Feb 2011
    2011 Goals
    CCNP/CCNP:Voice
  • Options
    ccnaomkarccnaomkar Member Posts: 187 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    Congrats and good luck!

BTW, my wife is from Arad! Small world.

He, she must be really pretty. Most girls from Romania are beautiful no?!:)

Thank you all for all of the congratulations. I will try to help this forum as i can.

My Network & Security Blog with a focus on Fortigate. New post on how to create a fortigate ssl vpn.
  • Options
    Pranab RoyPranab Roy Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    jovan88 wrote: »
    congrats
    congrats you. I am now studying ccna, so help me giving advice.
  • Options
    Pranab Roy wrote: »
    congrats you. I am now studying ccna, so help me giving advice.

Study, Lab, Study, Lab, ..... repeat until you are able to do everything in your sleep!

Best advice and honestly, no other way!
    John
    Current Progress:
    Studying:
    CCNA Security - 60%, CCNA Wireless - 80%, ROUTE - 10% (Way behind due to major Wireless Project)
    Exams Passed:
    2011 Goals
  • Options

Thank you all for all of the congratulations. I will try to help this forum as i can.

Da! and even more so because she is an Amazing Artist! Hermesz Fine Art, LLC. Photo Gallery
    John
    Current Progress:
    Studying:
    Exams Passed:
    2011 Goals
  • Options
    AkiiiAkiii Member Posts: 80 ■■□□□□□□□□

Are you actually speaking hungarian also?
  • Options
    Akiii wrote: »
    A few words. I understand more than I speak.icon_lol.gif
    John
    Current Progress:
    Studying:
    Exams Passed:
    2011 Goals
  • Options

Hungarian?!:))
    I am from Romania, his wife is from ROMANIA! :) Not Hungary
    Hungar!= Romania.

We are getting off topic. Btw hermeszdata, your wife is talented, but maybe change her website.

I made Oil Paintings For Sale, by Ioan Popei for a Romanian painter, so if you are interested, give me a private message.

• Options
    AkiiiAkiii Member Posts: 80 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hungarian?!:))
    I am from Romania, his wife is from ROMANIA! :) Not Hungary
    Hungar!= Romania.

We are getting off topic. Btw hermeszdata, your wife is talented, but maybe change her website.

I made Oil Paintings For Sale, by Ioan Popei for a Romanian painter, so if you are interested, give me a private message.

I only thought that her wife speaks hungarian since the 2 countrys got same part of cultures, regions and Arad was part of Hungary before Trianon so calm down little boy. Sorry for offtopic but before you throw those capitals go get some historical lessons.
  • Options
    I only thought that her wife speaks hungarian since the 2 countrys got same part of cultures, regions and Arad was part of Hungary before Trianon so calm down little boy. Sorry for offtopic but before you throw those capitals go get some historical lessons.
    Offtopic:
    He, i am calm Akiii. It is good to hear that you know a little about history. But asking him if he speaks Hungarian made me think you know nothing about Romania.

Wrote it down, "Akiii knows the difference between Romania and Hungary and also knows a little bit of history"

On Topic:

Well thanks guys for all the congratulations.

• Options

Sorry again for the off topic post. Your info here is accurate and as a result of post WW1 treaty there is a very large percentage of Hungarian population. A large portion of Hungary became a part of Romania as a result of that treaty. The percentage of Hungarian population is substantially lower now compared to the Romanian population because of the communist forced relocation (primarily Gypsy) population into that region from other regions and forcing portions of the native Hungarian population out of that region.

My wife is in fact ethnically Hungarian. Her nationality is Romanian! The distinction between the two is no different than someone from the US saying they are German, Vietnamese, or Japanese! Unfortunately, there is too great a percentage of the population, Hungarian and Romanian, who use their ethnic origins to denigrate the other. Thankfully, my wife is not in that category.

End of today's History and Socio-Geographic lesson!icon_lol.gif
    John
    Current Progress:
    Studying:
    Exams Passed:
    2011 Goals
  • Options

That is on the Honey DO List!icon_lol.gif
    give me a private message.
    Unable to PM you here (you have disable that feature) Contact me through the Contact Us link on our site!
    John
    Current Progress:
    Studying:
    Exams Passed:
    2011 Goals