Any news

EdTheLadEdTheLad Member Posts: 2,111 ■■■■□□□□□□
G'day been a while since i've been active here, just wondering has anyone got the elusive cert since i've been away.No time to read through all the posts! Planning on getting back on the horse once i finish a Juniper firewall project i've been working on.Possible number for me as i will hit the study hard after June.
Networking, sometimes i love it, mostly i hate it.Its all about the $$$$

Comments

• TurgonTurgon Banned Posts: 6,308 ■■■■■■■■■□
    EdTheLad wrote: »
    G'day been a while since i've been active here, just wondering has anyone got the elusive cert since i've been away.No time to read through all the posts! Planning on getting back on the horse once i finish a Juniper firewall project i've been working on.Possible number for me as i will hit the study hard after June.

I dont think we have more lab passes. I reckon 6 regulars have passed in the 3.5 years I have been on TE so we are due another this year. I think there are two or three contenders though going by the form on some of the study threads in this forum!
  • Forsaken_GAForsaken_GA Member Posts: 4,024
    Turgon wrote: »
    I dont think we have more lab passes. I reckon 6 regulars have passed in the 3.5 years I have been on TE so we are due another this year. I think there are two or three contenders though going by the form on some of the study threads in this forum!

Maybe a bit more than that ;) Some of us don't like blogging, feels too much like writing documentation!
    Maybe a bit more than that ;) Some of us don't like blogging, feels too much like writing documentation!

Yeah that as well, perhaps four then. That would be a lot before year end!
  • shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005

Maybe this is why I suck at keeping a blog going icon_lol.gif
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I have nothing to say at this time concerning the CCIE.

Does Announcing Your Goals Help You Succeed? - Newsweek

And on a totally unrelated note, I plan on increasing my local stockpile of Guinness over the next few months in case I find a sudden urge (or reason) to consume mass quantities. And if not, I'll be ready for when the Chicago Cubs win the World Series this year. icon_lol.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
    go wrigley field!
  • TheShadowTheShadow Member Posts: 1,057 ■■■■■■□□□□
    mikej412 wrote: »

And on a totally unrelated note, I plan on increasing my local stockpile of Guinness over the next few months in case I find a sudden urge (or reason) to consume mass quantities. And if not, I'll be ready for when the Chicago Cubs win the World Series this year. icon_lol.gif

Which comes first your number or the Cubby's making us Chicago expats very happy. Either way I think I would still be happy but a Cubs parade would be a reason to also come see Mom, Dad and siblings. :)
    Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of technology?... The Shadow DO
  • Forsaken_GAForsaken_GA Member Posts: 4,024
    mikej412 wrote: »

Does Announcing Your Goals Help You Succeed? - Newsweek

Good article, and I can relate to that quite a bit. Best to shush up and be about it, rather than talk about it :)
  • gorebrushgorebrush Member Posts: 2,743 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Was in and out last year, but in for the number now :)
  • AlanJamesAlanJames Member Posts: 230
    I think there are a few people heading the IE route. Maybe only 4 people micro blogging about every aspect of their study though.

But I've not seen many people pass the new v4.0 for a while.

Hopefully have a winner before year out :)
  • AhriakinAhriakin Member Posts: 1,799 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Welcome back, I was wondering where you'd disappeared to.
    We responded to the Year 2000 issue with "Y2K" solutions...isn't this the kind of thinking that got us into trouble in the first place?