Network+ Voucher

BobbyDCBobbyDC Member Posts: 72 ■■□□□□□□□□
I'm looking for a Net+ voucher, so what are some trusted and reliable sites that I can check out? I did a google search but a few of the sites look a little shady. :/

Comments

• ChooseLifeChooseLife Member Posts: 941 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Here ya go:

Discount Network + Certification Test Vouchers – GetCertify4Less.com

The general consensus of the forum is that this is a trusted voucher provider. I personally used their vouchers several times and had very positive experience.
    “You don’t become great by trying to be great. You become great by wanting to do something, and then doing it so hard that you become great in the process.” (c) xkcd #896

GetCertified4Less
    - discounted vouchers for certs
  • BobbyDCBobbyDC Member Posts: 72 ■■□□□□□□□□
    So to be clear... I just purchase that voucher, take it to the testing center and I'm set? I don't have to pay any additional fees?
  • Cisco InfernoCisco Inferno Member Posts: 1,034 ■■■■■■□□□□
    sometimes ebay is your best bet. there are often listings by usually a bunch of training schools or instructors who try and sell off their about to expire vouchers.

i think i got my a+ for $110 each and net+ for $160ish idk.

i just searched and found this early expiry voucher. id snag it if i was you.
    http://www.getcertify4less.com/network-vuex-promo.asp
    2019 Goals
    CompTIA Linux+
    [ ] Bachelor's Degree
    BobbyDC wrote: »
    So to be clear... I just purchase that voucher, take it to the testing center and I'm set? I don't have to pay any additional fees?

you register with prometric or pearson and enter your voucher number as a form of payment. you will choose your test location and time as well.
    2019 Goals
    CompTIA Linux+
    [ ] Bachelor's Degree
  • BobbyDCBobbyDC Member Posts: 72 ■■□□□□□□□□
    sometimes ebay is your best bet. there are often listings by usually a bunch of training schools or instructors who try and sell off their about to expire vouchers.

i think i got my a+ for $110 each and net+ for $160ish idk.

i just searched and found this early expiry voucher. id snag it if i was you.
    Discount Network+ Test Voucher Bundle Early Expiration Voucher from GetCertify4Less.com

Yea, I found that one earlier. How often does something like this come around? Not sure if I'll be able to take it that soon. Classes start tomorrow, internship starts in a week, and I have a wife that works a lot and 7 month old daughter. lol
    BobbyDC wrote: »
    Yea, I found that one earlier. How often does something like this come around? Not sure if I'll be able to take it that soon. Classes start tomorrow, internship starts in a week, and I have a wife that works a lot and 7 month old daughter. lol

pretty often.

heres one from ebay that expires 12/2011.
    Comptia Network+ Voucher- VUE | eBay

wherever you get it from, you get it for much cheaper than straight from comptia.

actually come to think of it, i think i got my network+ voucher straight from comptia. but at the time they had some serious discount since i had passed my a+.
    2019 Goals
    CompTIA Linux+
    [ ] Bachelor's Degree