WGU Refer-A-Friend (Thread for those seeking a referral)

Comments

• asandy1asandy1 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    NOBYLSPOON:

Thank you so much!! :) Will you let me know when you do this, so I know when to start looking for a referral code in my email!! :) I'm so excited!!!
    I noticed after I posted on there what I would need that it would be much easier to have the person referring fill out the info!!

THANK YOU!!!

did you apply through referral code? how long did it take you to get ur code?
  • NobylspoonNobylspoon Member Posts: 620 ■■■□□□□□□□
    asandy1 wrote: »
    NOBYLSPOON:

Thank you so much!! :) Will you let me know when you do this, so I know when to start looking for a referral code in my email!! :) I'm so excited!!!
    I noticed after I posted on there what I would need that it would be much easier to have the person referring fill out the info!!

THANK YOU!!!

did you apply through referral code? how long did it take you to get ur code?

I just submitted the form. You should receive an email from WGU shortly that has further instructions on the fee waver.

Best of luck to you!
    WGU PROGRESS

MS: Information Security & Assurance
    Start Date: December 2013
  • SZTechsSZTechs Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi Everyone.

I'm new to this board and like everyone else would like to know if there is a referral code that can be provided to me. I'm applying to WGU with hopes of obtaining an I.T. degree.

Thank you!:)
  • Raidersfan81Raidersfan81 Member Posts: 124
    SZTechs wrote: »
    Hi Everyone.

I'm new to this board and like everyone else would like to know if there is a referral code that can be provided to me. I'm applying to WGU with hopes of obtaining an I.T. degree.

Thank you!:)

I can refer you since I'm officially a member of WGU. icon_cheers.gif

PM me your first and last name and email address once your PM's are enabled by a MOD and I'll submit the form for you, then it looks like you will get an email right after telling you what to do from there
  • KevinlilesKevinliles Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Could someone please help me with a referral for WGU also.

Thank you for your time

I can't PM
    Kevinliles wrote: »
    Could someone please help me with a referral for WGU also.

Thank you for your time

I can't PM

PM me your first and last name and email address once your PM's are enabled by a MOD/ADMIN and I'll submit the form for you, then you will receive an email from WGU telling you what to do next.
  • KevinlilesKevinliles Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Also I did allow members to e-mail me though when setting up the account.
    briandy81 wrote: »
    PM me your first and last name and email address once your PM's are enabled by a MOD/ADMIN and I'll submit the form for you, then you will receive an email from WGU telling you what to do next.
  • Sulblk27Sulblk27 Member Posts: 148
    Hi all, if anyone can refer me I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance

Update: Received the referral from Nobylspoon----Thanks all
    Someone asked me when will my studying be over......
  • S4BumS4Bum Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am taking the plunge, can someone please send me a referal? Thanks in advance,
    Adam
  • veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    S4Bum wrote: »
    I am taking the plunge, can someone please send me a referal? Thanks in advance,
    Adam

Sure! Send me the information from the top half of this form and I will fill it out for you:

WGU Refer-a-friend Program - Acceptance Form
  • btlegacybtlegacy Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am interested in WGU as well and was wondering if someone could send me a refferal
  • NobylspoonNobylspoon Member Posts: 620 ■■■□□□□□□□
    btlegacy wrote: »
    I am interested in WGU as well and was wondering if someone could send me a refferal

Send me your first name, last name and email address and I can get the form submitted for you.
    WGU PROGRESS

MS: Information Security & Assurance
    Start Date: December 2013
  • ootoot Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am interested in WGU and was wondering if I could get a referral to apply.

Thanks
    oot wrote: »
    I am interested in WGU and was wondering if I could get a referral to apply.

Thanks

Send me the information from the top half of this form and I will fill it out for you:

• ootoot Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Send me the information from the top half of this form and I will fill it out for you:

Once I get PMs activated, I will do that.

Thanks

Got referral, thanks veritas_libertas.
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    oot wrote: »
    Once I get PMs activated, I will do that.
    Enabled PM for your account, good luck!
  • spankbucsfanspankbucsfan Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I need a refferral or special affliate code..because recently lost my job and I am wanting to further my education... thanks !!
  • erpadminerpadmin Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I need a refferral or special affliate code..because recently lost my job and I am wanting to further my education... thanks !!

PM Sent
  • btlegacybtlegacy Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the offer, as soon as my PMs are activated I will send you my info
    Nobylspoon wrote: »
    Send me your first name, last name and email address and I can get the form submitted for you.
  • Shadly1Shadly1 Member Posts: 96 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hey, could somebody set me up with a referral? Much appreciated...
    Shadly1 wrote: »
    Hey, could somebody set me up with a referral? Much appreciated...

PM me your first and last name and email address and I'll submit the form for you, then you will receive an email from WGU telling you what to do next.

icon_thumright.gif
  • Shadly1Shadly1 Member Posts: 96 ■■□□□□□□□□
    briandy81 wrote: »
    PM me your first and last name and email address and I'll submit the form for you, then you will receive an email from WGU telling you what to do next.

icon_thumright.gif
    Much appreciated briandy81. I have been taken care of though.
  • dewthedew89dewthedew89 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello, all!

I am going to attend WGU and I am wondering if any of you would be kind enough to give me a referral. I will most definitely be attending so the referral would be very appreciated. Thanks and have a great day!
  • j_griffithj_griffith Member Posts: 68 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hello, all!

I am going to attend WGU and I am wondering if any of you would be kind enough to give me a referral. I will most definitely be attending so the referral would be very appreciated. Thanks and have a great day!

If you need a referral, PM me your first name, last name and email address. If you are unable to PM, contact a forum mod and request that they unlock PM for you.
    WGU PROGRESS
    M.S Information Assurance and Security______ Completed: 0 CU's
    Start Date: October 2011 _ ______________________ _Remaining: 32 CU's

Goal for term ending 3/30/12 - EWOB1
    Courses Remaining / Term 2 Goal -
    Completed this term -
  • coffeeluvrcoffeeluvr Member Posts: 734 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Hi Everyone, if anyone would be so kind as to send me a referral, I would greatly appreciate it. After looking at several schools I have decided WGU is where I want to attend. Thanks in advance
    "Something feels funny, I must be thinking too hard. - Pooh"
    coffeeluvr wrote: »
    Hi Everyone, if anyone would be so kind as to send me a referral, I would greatly appreciate it. After looking at several schools I have decided WGU is where I want to attend. Thanks in advance

• lucky9lucky9 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    HEY THERE!
    I am waiting to begin at WGU. Can someone pls PM me to get a RAF set up. Muchly appreciated.

THANKS
  • brandon1109brandon1109 Member Posts: 34 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Would someone like to refer me to WGU?
    Would someone like to refer me to WGU?

PM me your first name, last name and email address and I got you icon_thumright.gif
    lucky9 wrote: »
    HEY THERE!
    I am waiting to begin at WGU. Can someone pls PM me to get a RAF set up. Muchly appreciated.

THANKS

When your PM's are activated just PM me your first, and last name and email address and I'll fill out the form and you will receive an email from WGU.