Taking test tomorrow

just_in_timejust_in_time Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
I am taking my 70-270 test tomorrow. It was hard for me to justify studying for an old technology but it is the only test left for my MCSA. Any advice from recent test takers would be great.

Comments

• Shadly1Shadly1 Member Posts: 96 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Brush up on all the little obscure tools and things. If your study materials included a summary or day-before guide or something, memorize it. I actually failed my 70-270 because I thought I knew everything already. I mean, I use it every day. I'm using it right now in fact. I am not currently using RIS and ICS and multi-language support, etc.
  • just_in_timejust_in_time Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I passed today, barely. I made a 700 on it. Pass is a pass.
  • uneasyrideruneasyrider Registered Users Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□

Congratulations, how did you like the permissions questions... icon_wink.gif
  • DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□

Welcome to the 700 club!
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • MrAgentMrAgent Member Posts: 1,310 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats and good job on finishing up MCSA!
    I also am in the 700 club, I passed 70-680 with a 700.
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63