Options

Joining The Group!

ThePrimetimerThePrimetimer Member Posts: 169 ■■■□□□□□□□
Figured I'd make my post and become part of the Security+ group as I passed this morning with an 827. I read Darril's book and also LabSim provided by WGU and I was a little worried with a lot of the questions. The answers are there, they just word them very differently. At the beginning, I thought that I wasn't gonna make the pass, but was pleasantly surprised to pull off a 92%.

Now to take some time off of school to relax.

Cheers
"You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It’s about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done"

Comments

• Options
    BlackoutBlackout Member Posts: 512 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!
    Current Certification Path: CCNA, CCNP Security, CCDA, CCIE Security

"Practice doesn't make perfect. Perfect practice makes perfect"

Vincent Thomas "Vince" Lombardi
  • Options
    DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congratulations!
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • Options
    Dr ITDr IT Member Posts: 351 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on the Pass
    Venturing in to the Unknown

Target 2018 : SSCP VCP- DTM

The Difference between the Ordinary and the Extra-Ordinary is that Little " Extra ".
  • Options
    bigmantenorbigmantenor Member Posts: 233
    Congrats on the pass! Did you take the 201 or 301?
  • Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Congrats! Great score.
  • Options
    ThePrimetimerThePrimetimer Member Posts: 169 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass! Did you take the 201 or 301?

Thanks Guys!

I took the 201 as that is what TSV1 at WGU is utilizing. I thought it was a fair test and I got to say that it did challenge me. However, I wasn't as excited to pass this exam as I have with others. My wife says that it's because I already knew that I was gonna pass it :). Maybe she was right, and if so, I should listen to her more often! LOL
    "You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It’s about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done"
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63