JNCIE-SP in Sep/Oct 2011

cluedclued Registered Users Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi,

I'm in the process of preparation to the JNCIE-SP lab and looking for someone who is seriously going to attend the lab this autumn to prepare together. The idea is to constantly share sample configs, case studies, tricks, etc. when working on exam. This is all about knowledge sharing on really high technical level, so if someone likes the idea I am expecting you to have your lab already set, good technical level, serious intention to pass, etc. If you have all of this please PM me!

Comments

• CCIEWANNABECCIEWANNABE Banned Posts: 465
    clued wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm in the process of preparation to the JNCIE-SP lab and looking for someone who is seriously going to attend the lab this autumn to prepare together. The idea is to constantly share sample configs, case studies, tricks, etc. when working on exam. This is all about knowledge sharing on really high technical level, so if someone likes the idea I am expecting you to have your lab already set, good technical level, serious intention to pass, etc. If you have this please PM me!

would love to study with you, as I am going this route VERY soon. but right now I am selling my house, buying a new one and studying for Sec +. So that doesn't give me much time to study :)

There is a guy who I work with who may be interested, he is a Juniper RE for a big DoD agency. Smart as hell, and I think he's scheduled to take the test in Sept. I'll try to find out more details. Good luck, Juniper rocks :)
  • rdr4lfrdr4lf Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hey Clued .. Although I am a bit late to respond. My plan is to go for JNCIE-SP in Jan. I would be happy to tag along or receive some feedback :)

Cheers !
  • cluedclued Registered Users Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    rdr4lf wrote: »
    Hey Clued .. Although I am a bit late to respond. My plan is to go for JNCIE-SP in Jan. I would be happy to tag along or receive some feedback :)

Cheers !

Hi there!

please send me a message at jncie2012 at gmail.com
  • kazmiekazmie Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi, Pls add me also to your study group, Skype Id: tomala362