Options

Passed ITIL v3 Foundation

gorebrushgorebrush Member Posts: 2,743 ■■■■■■■□□□
I did a course through work and passed ITIL v3 Foundation :)

Comments

• Options
    BrizoHBrizoH Member Posts: 73 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats - I'm actually thinking of taking a minor break from Cisco certs to do this as a CV booster.

I get the impression it shouldn't take too long to prepare for, how did you find it?
  • Options
    N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    gorebrush wrote: »
    I did a course through work and passed ITIL v3 Foundation :)

Nice job!
  • Options
    gorebrushgorebrush Member Posts: 2,743 ■■■■■■■□□□
    BrizoH wrote: »
    Congrats - I'm actually thinking of taking a minor break from Cisco certs to do this as a CV booster.

I get the impression it shouldn't take too long to prepare for, how did you find it?

Well, it was a course and I did it in 3 days then passed the exam

Wasn't hard :)
  • Options
    falcon62falcon62 Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I start the exact same 3 day course (through work) tomorrow. ITIL is still really new to me. What are the benefits of this certification?
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    falcon62falcon62 Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    OK I passed now too! Time to update the old CV. icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    samjd007samjd007 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I will like to write ITIL foundation exam , can someone please tell me the best book to read for the exam.. thanks
  • Options
    TheeeGoochTheeeGooch Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! I'm taking mine tomorrow morning, I read a pdf book and am using notes and practice questions to review.