Scheduled 70-299 for this Saturday (11/12)

RomBUSRomBUS Member Posts: 699 ■■■■□□□□□□
Yes I know I've taken a bit of a hiatus but now I am back and ready to tackle this one to get the Security specialization. I've been studying on and off because of the new job but I am very confident about this one. Wish me luck!

Comments

• pizzaboypizzaboy Member Posts: 244 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good luck, I should be taking that one as well soon, hopefully.
    God deserves my best
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Good luck!! :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Good luck on this!
  • Johnny JohnsonJohnny Johnson Member Posts: 241 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Best of luck to you! :)
    Next up: 100-101 ICND1 :study:

Keep the Son in your eyes!
  • DragonNOA1DragonNOA1 Member Posts: 149 ■■■□□□□□□□
    If you get one testlet done, take a break before clicking onto the next one. Rest your eyes, look away from the computer screen, gather yourself for the next testlet. No need to rush to the next testlet if you got the current one totally completed. You can do this. Bring it home!
    The command line, an elegant weapon for a more civilized age
    DragonNOA1 wrote: »
    If you get one testlet done, take a break before clicking onto the next one. Rest your eyes, look away from the computer screen, gather yourself for the next testlet. No need to rush to the next testlet if you got the current one totally completed. You can do this. Bring it home!

Does 299 have the testlet format now? I know 297/298 do. When I took the 299, it was just multiple-choice.
    Psoasman wrote: »
    Does 299 have the testlet format now? I know 297/298 do. When I took the 299, it was just multiple-choice.

Read too fast. No, 299 is not in testlet format, but it still applies that if you are losing focus to take a minute break and gather yourself before continuing.
  • RomBUSRomBUS Member Posts: 699 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Awesome day!!!! Aced that test with a 957!!!! So happy! I was totally surprised with that score especially failing this once before! I needed some good news! Thanks for the support guys and good luck for those planning to take this

As for the 2003 track...I do not know if I am going to continue with 2003 with the Exchange or should I continue for 2008. I am currently studying for the underrated 70-680 (Win7 Config)
    RomBUS wrote: »
    Awesome day!!!! Aced that test with a 957!!!! So happy! I was totally surprised with that score especially failing this once before! I needed some good news! Thanks for the support guys and good luck for those planning to take this

As for the 2003 track...I do not know if I am going to continue with 2003 with the Exchange or should I continue for 2008. I am currently studying for the underrated 70-680 (Win7 Config)

That's an awesome score! Nicely done.
    Crushed it. Great job!
  • Johnny JohnsonJohnny Johnson Member Posts: 241 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats to you! icon_cheers.gif
    Next up: 100-101 ICND1 :study:

Keep the Son in your eyes!
  • pizzaboypizzaboy Member Posts: 244 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats great score!!
    God deserves my best
  • RomBUSRomBUS Member Posts: 699 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Thanks guys...Ive been thinking but I do not know which direction I should be going in

Right now I am studying for the 70-680 exam but I am not sure which to go after that? Also I've been thinking about the Exchange 2003 cert but is it too late for that? If I do take the 70-680...what's next after that (they do have a Win 7 track right...like 2 exams?)