Options

ITIL Foundation v3 online training and online exam

jbetzjbetz Registered Users Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
Does anyone have experience with Thought Rock and Loyalist Certification Services? Thought Rock offers online traing and a voucher to write the ITIL Foundation v3 Exam online through Loyalist Certification Services for $150 Total. I am thinking about enrolling but wanted to see if I could get some feedback.

Thanks,
jbetz

Comments

• Options
    Claire AgutterClaire Agutter Member Posts: 772 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Hi there

I don't know anything about the Thought Rock material but I can certainly recommend Loyalist. Their online exams are easy to use and very reliable, and their customer service is great.

Good luck!

Claire
  • Options
    universalfrostuniversalfrost Member Posts: 247
    the passing your itil foundations book and the itil skeptic website are all you need. i read the book and did the videos / practice tests in a weekend and sat for the exam on a monday. passed in the 70's, but passed....

also to the OP, i used to live in sierra vista (still have a house there because the economy sucks) .... i worked as a dod civilian at JITC by the airfield. had a great job, but a bad boss. now in alabama with a horrible job, but a great boss,,,,, go figure. icon_confused.gif:
    "Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati" (when all else fails play dead) -Red Green