Took ft. Lauderdale exam november 19, received survey, no results!

eagle786eagle786 Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
Took ft. Lauderdale exam november 19, received survey today, no results! Any got their results yet for November 19th?

Comments

• ipchainipchain Member Posts: 297
    eagle786 wrote: »
    Took ft. Lauderdale exam november 19, received survey today, no results! Any got their results yet for November 19th?

No results yet - I took it the same day and also received the survey today. Nothing we can do but wait, so try not to think about it.
    Every day hurts, the last one kills.
  • cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Welcome aboard. A member recently reported a bit over over 30 day so hang on tight.
    silverh20 wrote: »
    not sure if location affects grading but it very well might, i took mine 10/22/11 in boston and there were about 30 other people, it took till 11/30 to get my results... not sure why so long but i too had no idea how i did.
  • swildswild Member Posts: 828
    I took mine in July and it took a little over 3 weeks.
  • plenumspaceplenumspace Registered Users Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Got survey 8 days ago and results today, so if its the same expect the results next Wed/Thursday.
  • afcyungafcyung Member Posts: 212
    I took the Test on Nov 18 in Minneapolis have not received a survey or a score yet.
  • michael2323jordanmichael2323jordan Registered Users Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I was in the same room as you afcyung. Took the exam November 19 a the Millennium Hotel in Minneapolis. No results yet...

Survey received last Thursday December 8.
  • jts1234jts1234 Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I was in that room too--on Nov 19th, in Minneapolis. I may have been the first one done; I'm not positive, as I wasn't spending a lot of time looking around.

I know it's not a race.... I was feeling REALLY ill. Turns out it was related to stomach acid over-production. Anyway, I was out of there in around 3.5 hours. May have been for the best--I was happy to be out of there before the blizzard really kicked in. As it was, I saw a couple of accidents and several near-ones.

I haven't had a survey link... not anything except advertising. Trying not to let the wait get to me.

Yes, I rushed, but--and I probably shouldn't say this--I also thought the test was not that hard. I grant you that my brain felt like somebody'd rung it through a ringer afterward, but I felt comfortable enough to tell one of the proctors that I was pretty sure I passed. I guess we shall see.

Tom
    Yeah the I was done in three hours. I honestly have no idea how I did, could have passed could have failed. I am just waiting now.
    If either of you 2 would post here as soon as you get your email that would be great. I will be heading to KC for the Packers game (leaving tomorrow), so I won't be near my work email for my result. icon_sad.gif
  • JimEddieJimEddie Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    For what it is worth, I got results, but no survey. Do you always get a survey?
    JimEddie wrote: »
    For what it is worth, I got results, but no survey. Do you always get a survey?

Did you take your exam on the 19th? When did you receive your results?
    Also, if you don't mind me asking--did you pass?
  • JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,023 Admin
    jts1234 wrote: »
    I was in that room too--on Nov 19th, in Minneapolis. I may have been the first one done; I'm not positive, as I wasn't spending a lot of time looking around.
    The first people finished in the room are those taking the three-hour SSCP exam. When I finished the SSCP exam in about 2.5 hours and turned in my materials, I glanced back at the 21 other people in the room (all taking the 6-hour CISSP exam) and did see a few astonished faces. icon_lol.gif
    If either of you 2 would post here as soon as you get your email that would be great. I will be heading to KC for the Packers game (leaving tomorrow), so I won't be near my work email for my result. icon_sad.gif

If/when I ever find out, I'll post here.
  • eagle786eagle786 Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Man I really thought we would've gotten our results by today! C'mon isc2
  • JimEddieJimEddie Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Also, if you don't mind me asking--did you pass?

Hi, I took it on Nov 12th and received results (passed) on Dec7th. So, yeah there was a little wait.

Good Luck!
  • stephenpasstephenpas Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    anyone received results yet?
  • stephenpasstephenpas Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    no survey. i also took the exam in ft lauderdale. we are on 27th day. i noticed on this thread that someone that took the exam on nov 12, got results on dec 7 so that is 25 days.
    Nothing yet for me. ISC2 is on Eastern time, so... not happening today.
    Nothing yet for me. ISC2 is on Eastern time, so... not happening today.

Anyone get anything today yet?
  • eagle786eagle786 Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Guys, nothing yet!!!!!
    We should've received the results this past week. People in Dublin got them quicker than we did!
    I'm really hoping I get them this week. It would be good to have them before Christmas!
    eagle786 wrote: »
    Guys, nothing yet!!!!!
    We should've received the results this past week. People in Dublin got them quicker than we did!
    I'm really hoping I get them this week. It would be good to have them before Christmas!

They're probably on vacation until 2012.
    They're probably on vacation until 2012.

I hope not.
  • bablakelybablakely Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Took it in MSP Nov 19th. No results or survey yet.
  • karlgwdkarlgwd Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Took the Exam 19th November 2011 in Pittsburgh.
    No survey or results yet.
  • bryguybryguy Member Posts: 190
    Took the exam in Pittsburgh on November 19th, as well. I'd be surprised if we receive results by the end of the year. If I had to guess, I'd say January 3rd at the earliest.
  • JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,023 Admin
    It has been noted many time that the (ISC)2 exam results seem to be mostly sent out on Fridays, so there may be a holiday present in your email boxes the end of this week. icon_mad.gifmas:
    JDMurray wrote: »
    It has been noted many time that the (ISC)2 exam results seem to be mostly sent out on Fridays, so there may be a holiday present in your email boxes the end of this week. icon_mad.gifmas:

Here I am trying to manage expectations (my own and others), and now--thanks to you--we'll all be freaking out for the rest of the week. icon_rolleyes.gif

So much unnecessary suffering. I hope you're happy... :)
    Just received my email from ISC2. I PASSED!!!!! WOOHOO!!
    Just received my email from ISC2. I PASSED!!!!! WOOHOO!!

Same deal. Got my email, and I passed!!!!!

Congrats man!

Tom