Anyone ever taken the LINX LAIT cert?

nelnel Member Posts: 2,859 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey,

Anyone ever taken the LINX accredited internet technician cert, also known as LAIT? Just been told i am going on the last part of the course and have to take 3 exams in that week for it.

I cant seem to find much info on the web about it apart from course details, but just wanted some feedback into the difficulty and worth of it?

I would of rather spent the money on a MPLS course :D
Xbox Live: Bring It On

Bsc (hons) Network Computing - 1st Class
WIP: Msc advanced networking

Comments

• NinjaBoyNinjaBoy Member Posts: 968
    nel wrote: »
    Hey,

Anyone ever taken the LINX accredited internet technician cert, also known as LAIT? Just been told i am going on the last part of the course and have to take 3 exams in that week for it.

I cant seem to find much info on the web about it apart from course details, but just wanted some feedback into the difficulty and worth of it?

I would of rather spent the money on a MPLS course :D

It is this one, right? London Internet Exchange Ltd. (LINX) certification program?

While I haven't done it (and to be honest haven't heard about it until today), it kinds sounds like a vendor neutral version of the CCNP...

But pretty sure someone will come who has done this program to inform you better :)
  • nelnel Member Posts: 2,859 ■□□□□□□□□□
    NinjaBoy wrote: »
    It is this one, right? London Internet Exchange Ltd. (LINX) certification program?

While I haven't done it (and to be honest haven't heard about it until today), it kinds sounds like a vendor neutral version of the CCNP...

But pretty sure someone will come who has done this program to inform you better :)

haha, yeah thats the one.

Tbh, i have never heard of it either! its something to do (and possibly we need as a company) for our LINX memebership. Its gotta be the latter otherwise i wouldnt be getting put on any courses lol! courses cost money :p
    Xbox Live: Bring It On

Bsc (hons) Network Computing - 1st Class
    WIP: Msc advanced networking