Taking CISSP exam February 26th

larahy2klarahy2k Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi all
I'm taking the CISSP exam in London on the 26th.
I'm reading the official CISSP ISC2 book and Shon Harris fifth edition for all material.
Also I've got Shon Harris' practice exam book to nail at the end of the month.

Does anyone recommend any CBTs of use or any exam mock questions that are particularly good for passing this exam?
Any help would be appreciated :) I need all the help I can get at this point!

Regards,
Laura

Comments

• TBRAYSTBRAYS Member Posts: 267
    Send me your email address, we have a study group going if you're interested.....
    Bachelors of Science in Technical Management - Devry University
    Masters of Information Systems Management with Enterprise Information Security - Walden University
    Masters of Science in Information Assurance - Western Governors University
    Masters of Science Cyber Security/Digital Forensics - University of South Florida
  • larahy2klarahy2k Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    yeah definately I need all help I can get :) mine is larahy2k@yahoo.com
  • shaqazoolushaqazoolu Member Posts: 259 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Let me know how it goes. I am looking to take it in June and I am curious how well Shon Harris' 5th Edition AIO prepares you for the new domain changes. The 6th edition doesn't come out until November so I am a little apprehensive about scheduling it for June with no reference for any of the new material.
    :study:
  • pinto_g@hotmail.compinto_g@hotmail.com Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    TBRAYS wrote: »
    Send me your email address, we have a study group going if you're interested.....

Thanks in advance
  • skvskv Member Posts: 41 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Try taking the practice tests on cccure.org.
  • larahy2klarahy2k Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi all thanks for your advice.
    How do people rate Total Seminars or should I stick with ccure.org?
  • ZekeCISSPZekeCISSP Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I don't even know what Total Seminars is, but I used cccure.org and a the tests that came with the books I bought (Shon Harris AIO, Eric Conrad, CISSP for Dummies, etc). I really don't think it matter much which software you use. You will see very few, if any, questions that are the same on the test. I used the tests to check my knowledge level on the CBK and when I came to a question I got wrong, I researched that area...not just the answer, but the subject matter that I missed (i.e. a firewall question means I reviewed firewalls).

Good luck.
  • NiftySwiftyNiftySwifty Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    larahy2k wrote: »
    Hi all thanks for your advice.
    How do people rate Total Seminars or should I stick with ccure.org?

I used Total Seminars, and did all 700 or so questions. I thought they were very well written, with good coverage. Nothing is going to be exactly like the test, of course, but I found it to be a good resource.
  • ssrinivasssrinivas Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    [h=1]Hi, CISSP All-in-One Exam Guide, 6th Edition released. Iam planning to buy this book. Please help to know does it contain updated information and any other CBT book recommendation?[/h]Rgds,
    srini