Passed!!!!

mattj710mattj710 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
I passed today with a 799. This test was a lot harder than I thought it would be, but I am glad its over. Never again!
On to my next class..

Comments

• ptilsenptilsen Member Posts: 2,835 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congrats!

What study materials did you use? How much did you study (rough total in hours) and over what time frame?
    Working B.S., Computer Science
    Complete: 55/120 credits SPAN 201, LIT 100, ETHS 200, AP Lang, MATH 120, WRIT 231, ICS 140, MATH 215, ECON 202, ECON 201, ICS 141, MATH 210, LING 111, ICS 240
    In progress: CLEP US GOV,
    Next up: MATH 211, ECON 352, ICS 340
  • N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    mattj710 wrote: »
    I passed today with a 799. This test was a lot harder than I thought it would be, but I am glad its over. Never again!
    On to my next class..

It is pretty tough. Gratz on the exam, back to the PMP Sigh
  • Jack2Jack2 Member Posts: 153
    Congrats!! and welcome to the club!
    WGU Courses Completed at WGU: CPW3, EWB2, WFV1, TEV1, TTV1, AKV1, TNV1| TSV1, LET1, ORC1, MGC1, TPV1, TWA1, CVV1, DHV1, DIV1, DJV1, TXP1, TYP1, CUV1, TXC1, TYC1, CJV1
    Classes Transferred: BAC1, BBC1, LAE1, LAT1, LUT1 ,1LC1, 1MC1, QLT1, IWC1, IWT1, INC1, INT1, SSC1, SST1, CLC1
    WGU Graduate - BSIT 2014
  • mattj710mattj710 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    ptilsen wrote: »
    Congrats!

What study materials did you use? How much did you study (rough total in hours) and over what time frame?

I studied about 15-20 hours a week, over a 6 week time frame.
    I took this course through wgu. I used the cos book which was "project management from start to finish" I read this book twice. I also read the comptia project+ study guide (2009) version from sybex. I read this book twice. I also took notes on both books. WGU also provides Ucertify, which has plenty of study material and practice questions. I used this as a tool, but ucertify can be very tricky and wordy with their practice questions. Comptia is not as tricky with questions as Ucertify is, but I did find Ucertify helpful.
    My advice is read the material thoroughly, and have access to some sort of practice quizzes. Also, the Comptia website has some practice questions you can do. Good luck..
  • RoguetadhgRoguetadhg Member Posts: 2,489 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congratulations!
    In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
    TE Threads: How to study for the CCENT/CCNA, Introduction to Cisco Exams

• 4_lom4_lom Member Posts: 485
    Great Job! icon_cheers.gif
    Goals for 2018: MCSA: Cloud Platform, AWS Solutions Architect, MCSA : Server 2016, MCSE: Messaging

• Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • whatthehellwhatthehell Member Posts: 920
    Congratz on the pass!
    2017 Goals:
    [ ] Security + [ ] 74-409 [ ] CEH
    Future Goals:
    TBD