Options

Cisco masters need your helps !!!!

AlfistiAlfisti Registered Users Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
:) Hi sirs

Thanks for administrators and members for this great Forum.
I need advice or help about some stuff.
I need to know those topics or have knowledge on them , in few time almost 1 month that i've
the stuff are :
CCNP switching level knowledge
VLAN, Spanning tree, Layer 3 vlans,
HSRP
Routing protocals liks EIGRP and OSPF
PBX
Could you advice me on a best way to learn or have knowledge quickly on this

Thx
Alfisti

Comments

• Options
    RoguetadhgRoguetadhg Member Posts: 2,489 ■■■■■■■■□□
    You've got a lot of reading to do.

Pickup the ICND1/2 Library, as well as the CCNP Switch and Route library. I don't know about the phone system though.

You'll probably not fully understand it, but generally Wiki tends to be the best source of "Know of" knowledge.
    In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
    TE Threads: How to study for the CCENT/CCNA, Introduction to Cisco Exams

• Options
    AlfistiAlfisti Registered Users Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    HI Roguetadhg
    thx for your reply , i know that the situation when am i is not easy; sonner i will manage a company network so task is not easy ; but an opportunity that come i must catch it ;).
    well i just buyed the trainsignal ccna video ICND 1/2.
    in same i've found also CCNP BCMSN AND 642-813 , need to know the difference between them ?
    is it mandatory to have ccna then go to ccnp ; or not ?
    i m lost
    thx for helping
  • Options
    RoguetadhgRoguetadhg Member Posts: 2,489 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Cisco retired BCMSN exam. CCNP used to be 4 exams, it's now a condensed & focused certification.
    You must have a valid CCNA certification to become a CCNP.

CCNA is a good foundation, but as I'm finding out, for me the information is multipled 4x that of what's covered in CCNA. Atleast, for me, that's what it seems like. Don't think I say that as a bad thing.
    In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
    TE Threads: How to study for the CCENT/CCNA, Introduction to Cisco Exams

• Options
    mochaaddictmochaaddict Member Posts: 42 ■■□□□□□□□□
    "Network warrior" by Gary Donahue. Its got a little bit of everything. The first book I read after the CCNA when i was onboarding to a full time network engineering position.
  • Options
    matt333matt333 Member Posts: 276 ■■■■□□□□□□
    "Network warrior" by Gary Donahue. Its got a little bit of everything. The first book I read after the CCNA when i was onboarding to a full time network engineering position.
    just downloaded network warrior. cant wait to read it :)
    Studying: Automating Everything, network API's, Python etc.. 
    Certifications: CCNP, CCDP, JNCIP-DC, JNCIS-DevOps, JNCIS-ENT, JNCIS-SP