Options

Interview MONDAY for help desk intern at Dart Container!!!!!

chavis1chavis1 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Please don't downgrade me about the school that I attend...lol

Anyways, I am currently one shadow course away from graduating from career quest in lansing, MI.....I have already had A+, NET+, WINDOWS 7, and plenty of Microsoft office application courses.....My last course that I'm shadowing is A+ because I had to miss half of the class due to family matters and after this course I can take the A+ cert....Throughout my entire time here at this school I've been doing tons of volunteer computer work for family and friends...(pretty much evry pc hardware issue) and software issues that include cleaning an operating system or doing a fresh install....

But now that I have this interview Im kinda nervous about what to expect even though this is an entry level position!!! On top of that she informed that I would be taking multiple tests (including a microsoft word and excel test....god I hate excel!!) and then my Interview will begin....... what really makes this weird is the fact that the job is no longer posted!!!

so basicly what IM asking is what should I do to be prepared??? Do u think this sounds promising??? what should I really know besides that my role will be a scripted?????

any help at all would be GREAT!!!!!!icon_lol.gif

Comments

• Options
    Brain_PowerBrain_Power Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 163
    I would start preparing answers to potential interview questions now. Memorize your response and conduct rehearsals.

http://www.techexams.net/forums/jobs-degrees/75956-77-interview-questions.html
  • Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Did they inform you the role would be scripted or are you assuming this? Give us a bit more info about the position and type of company/industry and we may be able to provide suggestions.

Welcome to TE.
  • Options
    chavis1chavis1 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    cyberguypr wrote: »
    Did they inform you the role would be scripted or are you assuming this? Give us a bit more info about the position and type of company/industry and we may be able to provide suggestions.

Welcome to TE.

Well I'm pretty sure my role will be scripted giiven the fact that its an entry level help desk
    but the industry makes foam cups and plastics an dstuff of that nature.......not ur normal pc help desk tech....I would probably help with customer products in a way....but theirs a big I.T department definately Im just not sure where it fits into the industry scheme of things???