Options

ITIL practice questions

MrXpertMrXpert Member Posts: 586 ■■■□□□□□□□
can anyone point me to ITIL practice questions(not brain ****) which may help me guage the type that could come up in exam?

thanks
I'm an Xpert at nothing apart from remembering useless information that nobody else cares about.

Comments

• Options
    Claire AgutterClaire Agutter Member Posts: 772 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Hi

Are you looking for Foundation or Intermediate level questions? If you're looking for Foundation there is a free paper you can download from the ITIL Official Site. You won't find Intermediate questions available as they are only issue via training providers - mainly because at that level you have to attend an accredited course to present for the exam.

Claire
  • Options
    Hi

Are you looking for Foundation or Intermediate level questions? If you're looking for Foundation there is a free paper you can download from the ITIL Official Site. You won't find Intermediate questions available as they are only issue via training providers - mainly because at that level you have to attend an accredited course to present for the exam.

Claire

Thanks for your help on where to find the questions. It was the Foundation course I was interested in. Going to know this out in a week.
    I'm an Xpert at nothing apart from remembering useless information that nobody else cares about.
  • Options
    Good luck! Let us know how you get on icon_smile.gif
  • Options
    :) thanks but one more question
    I'm attempting to book the exam with a test centre. I'm based in the UK and trying to book it online via pearson vue near a local centre near me who i have been to before for other exams. I selected EXIN and then ITIL V3 foundation but it is not available in English. There is a "ITIL-F" foundation exam available in English. Is this the same thing as v3?
    And is EXIM the right exam board? i'm sure i read somewhere there was another board?

ideally i'd prefer to do the online test rather than the paper one as I assume i'd get told if i passed or failed immediately after rather than waiting a few weeks?. There seems to be very limited info about the process of sitting the ITIL v3 exam.
  • Options
    jibbajabbajibbajabba Member Posts: 4,317 ■■■■■■■■□□
    MrXpert wrote: »
    :) thanks but one more question
    I'm attempting to book the exam with a test centre. I'm based in the UK and trying to book it online via pearson vue near a local centre near me who i have been to before for other exams. I selected EXIN and then ITIL V3 foundation but it is not available in English. There is a "ITIL-F" foundation exam available in English. Is this the same thing as v3?
    And is EXIM the right exam board? i'm sure i read somewhere there was another board?

ideally i'd prefer to do the online test rather than the paper one as I assume i'd get told if i passed or failed immediately after rather than waiting a few weeks?. There seems to be very limited info about the process of sitting the ITIL v3 exam.

ISEB is what you want (exam code BH0-012) :)

And yes, you'd have to wait a few weeks for the result when taking the paper exam. EXIN is the same exam. ISEB / EXIN are simply different exam provider in different countries. BCS is the official provider here in the UK, and that is under "ISEB" as mentioned.
    My own knowledge base made public: http://open902.com :p
  • Options
    You can also use Loyalist Exams (www.loyalistexams.com) to take the foundation exam from home, monitored via webcam. You'll get your results on screen instantly, email confirmation within 24-48 hours and then a paper cert in the post.

There are 9 different ITIL examination institutes now so it's worth checking out what each one is able to offer you.
  • Options
    combutorcombutor Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Can some one give me any information how to get ITIL RCV INTERMADIATE RCV exam prepration questions
  • Options
    combutorcombutor Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    RCV intermediate exam questions , I have already taken the course , needed some questions for practice
  • Options
    Hi Combutor

Your training provider should have given you access to the 2 sample exams available for RCV. There aren't any other practice questions available at the moment.

Claire
  • Options
    GM1GM1 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi All,
    Could anyone please share sample questionnair for ITIL ST? I heard that it is useful for preparing ITIL RCV Intermediate exam.
    I just have two sample papers for RCV
    which I received from my trainer. Missing papers for ST

KR, GM