Passed Project+ a few days ago!

redline5thredline5th Member Posts: 119
Woooohoooo!

6 credit hours DONE on my WGU account. I made a 850 out of 900. I believe it was a 710 to pass. So about a 94%. WGU material is pretty good. I used the Sybex material they have. Worked out well. It's dry but hang in there! Well worth it.

Total time 2.5 weeks until I passed the exam.
WGU - Bachelors in Information Technology

“The liberty of speaking and writing guards our other liberties.” -- Thomas Jefferson

Comments

• Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • NytrocideNytrocide Member Posts: 225
    Awesome job! Congrats!
    Goals for 2014: CCNA: Voice / CCNA: Security
  • GeronimoGeronimo Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulaions, Redline!
  • Mike-MikeMike-Mike Member Posts: 1,860
    congrats, I recently passed as well, it was SUPER boring, I don't see a PMP in my future
    Currently Working On

CWTS, then WireShark
  • steelodonsteelodon Member Posts: 103
    Congrats on the pass! Did you buy the Sybex book or just study it from online?
  • jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
    I agree with Mike-Mike about the information being boring but it is good information that can be used in your personal life. I tried to use some of the information on a project that I'm working on.

Anyways, congratulations to both of you.
    Booya!!
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****
  • gadav478gadav478 Member Posts: 374 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats.
    Goals for 2015: CCNP
  • AintRiteAintRite Member Posts: 84 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on passing this boring class. I did just enough to pass it all I did was read the chapter summaries in the online book and passed with a 801.
    WGU - BS: IT Security...in progress
  • PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on your pass, that's a nice score.
  • redline5thredline5th Member Posts: 119
    Yes, I used Sybex and uCertify through WGU.

It wasn't an easy test at all, but put in the time and you'll ace it!
    WGU - Bachelors in Information Technology

“The liberty of speaking and writing guards our other liberties.” -- Thomas Jefferson
  • coty24coty24 Member Posts: 263 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Did you HAVE to do the practice test through U-certify?
    Passed LOT2 :)Working on FMV2(CHFI v8 ) Done!
  • PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    coty24 wrote: »
    Did you HAVE to do the practice test through U-certify?

WGU recommends uCertify, but all you need is the Sybex book. I would also memorize the formulas from the Phillips book. If you can re-create that chart from his book on the laminated tab, it helps a lot.