Options

Online SAP training?

Hi

Good friend of mine is looking to get some online or possibly ground SAP training. It seems like there is a ton of training available, but it is difficult to know if you are getting crappy or excellent training. Anyone have any recommendations?

My friend is on the east coast, but may move to Cali as well.

Thanks!
2017 Goals:
[ ] Security + [ ] 74-409 [ ] CEH
Future Goals:
TBD

Comments

• Options
    erpadminerpadmin Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
    What is it that your friend wants to do in SAP? Administer it? Develop for it? (Assuming this is technical.) Functional work is a different animal.

One place your buddy may want to check out is ittoolbox.com There you can get a whole slew of ideas of where to best get training.
  • Options
    whatthehellwhatthehell Member Posts: 920
    Thanks for the response!
    Will let my buddy know about ittoolbox.com. I think they may be focused on the accounting aspect of SAP? Not sure, since I am not too familiar with SAP, and, at this point, it seems like my friend needs to spend some quality time with google and do some proper research, lol.
    erpadmin wrote: »
    What is it that your friend wants to do in SAP? Administer it? Develop for it? (Assuming this is technical.) Functional work is a different animal.

One place your buddy may want to check out is ittoolbox.com There you can get a whole slew of ideas of where to best get training.
    2017 Goals:
    [ ] Security + [ ] 74-409 [ ] CEH
    Future Goals:
    TBD