Passed 701!

icehead14icehead14 Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hey guys,

Just passed the 701 icon_cheers.gif. Was kinda scared never been good at taking tests, but i feel like I over studied. Anyone who is still studying and putting off taking the test, go take it.

Didn't get the highest score but a low score is better than no score.

But anyway. I have the 702 on thursday so back to my daily studying grind icon_study.gif. Hopefully I can pass this and be Certified.

Wish me luck.

Thanks

Comments

• shart1971shart1971 Member Posts: 91 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the 701! I just passed the 702 yesterday and it was not bad at all! I had a lot of networking and printer questions! Good luck Thursday!
  • icehead14icehead14 Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I feel pretty confident in those areas so hopefully my test is similar to yours.

Congrats on gettting Certified!
  • PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on the pass.
  • IvanjamIvanjam Member Posts: 978 ■■■■□□□□□□
    icehead14 - congrats on the ICND1 pass and good luck on the ICND2! icon_thumright.gif
    Fall 2014: Start MA in Mathematics [X]
    Fall 2016: Start PhD in Mathematics [X]
  • someasiandudesomeasiandude Member Posts: 85 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Ivanjam wrote: »
    icehead14 - congrats on the ICND1 pass and good luck on the ICND2! icon_thumright.gif

someone's been hanging out in the CCNA forum ---- lol he took the A+ exam :D
    A.S. - Computer Networking Student (Spring 2014)

CompTIA A+ (passed 10/2012) ----> CompTIA Net+ ----> CCENT :study: ---> CCNA ---> ???
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
    someone's been hanging out in the CCNA forum ---- lol he took the A+ exam :D

lol I was wondering what he was talking about...

Thanks Everyone. Hopefully I can come back with more good news tomorrow :)
  • Michael2Michael2 Member Posts: 305 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Michael2 wrote: »
    Guess not.

You guess wrong haha..

I passed!!! I am officially Certified :)

Have not had time to get on here.. Stupid work.
  • DarrilDarril Member Posts: 1,588
    Congrats on the 702 pass and getting A+ certified. Good luck with your next adventure.