Options

CAPPS/TVOICE Order

kalebkspkalebksp Member Posts: 1,033 ■■■■■□□□□□
I just passed CIPT2 and noticed that most people recommend doing CAPPS next, then TVOICE. The exam topics of TVOICE seem focused on CUCM and gateways, so I was wondering whether there is a particular reason behind the recommendation.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    shodownshodown Member Posts: 2,271
    kalebksp wrote: »
    I just passed CIPT2 and noticed that most people recommend doing CAPPS next, then TVOICE. The exam topics of TVOICE seem focused on CUCM and gateways, so I was wondering whether there is a particular reason behind the recommendation.

Thanks

Depends on your experience you can prob get by doing Tvoice before capps, but I suggest doing CAPPS cause TVOICE does hit on the applications.
    Currently Reading

CUCM SRND 9x/10, UCCX SRND 10x, QOS SRND, SIP Trunking Guide, anything contact center related
  • Options
    kalebkspkalebksp Member Posts: 1,033 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Thanks

I don't have any experience, so CAPPS it is.
  • Options
    mcdeocampomcdeocampo Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    i'm on the process of reviewing|studying for TVoice Exam and exempted on taking CAPPS because of my QoS..
  • Options
    jahsouljahsoul Member Posts: 453
    mcdeocampo wrote: »
    i'm on the process of reviewing|studying for TVoice Exam and exempted on taking CAPPS because of my QoS..

Same with me. But I'm still going to go through the INE CAPPS Bootcamp before I start studying TVOICE.
    Reading: What ever is on my desk that day :study: