Looking for a list of processors to study

Michael2Michael2 Member Posts: 305 ■■■□□□□□□□
In the course of my studies for the 220-701, I've run across a few questions asking me to identify which processors are hexacore or what is the speed of this processor or something like that. I'm wondering if there's a list I can use. Would any of you happen to know of one? I haven't been able to locate anything using the Internet. If any of you know, could you tell me where I could find it?

Comments

• icehead14icehead14 Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
    A+ Charts And Tables - Proprofs

Nothing newer but still helps for the older ones and makes a lot less research for you to do.
  • Michael2Michael2 Member Posts: 305 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • YFZbluYFZblu Member Posts: 1,462 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Holy crap, what a list. Sometimes I forget what a tedious exam that is, and then I see posts like this.
  • coreyb80coreyb80 Member Posts: 647 ■■■■■□□□□□
    icehead14 wrote: »
    A+ Charts And Tables - Proprofs

Nothing newer but still helps for the older ones and makes a lot less research for you to do.

Thank you very much
    WGU BS - Network Operations and Security
    Completion Date: May 2021
  • EV42TMANEV42TMAN Member Posts: 256
    I'm trying to remember how much i was tested on on processors and or socket types when i took the test. I think all i got was 1 or 2 questions that asked me which socket was AMD and which one was Intel but, that was 3 or 4 years ago when i took it so things could have changed.
    Current Certification Exam: ???
    Future Certifications: CCNP Route Switch, CCNA Datacenter, random vendor training.
  • icehead14icehead14 Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
    YFZblu wrote: »
    Holy crap, what a list. Sometimes I forget what a tedious exam that is, and then I see posts like this.

yeah man there was so many little things you had to memorize. pretty much every chart on that page had a question or two.
    EV42TMAN wrote: »
    I'm trying to remember how much i was tested on on processors and or socket types when i took the test. I think all i got was 1 or 2 questions that asked me which socket was AMD and which one was Intel but, that was 3 or 4 years ago when i took it so things could have changed.

Yeah when i took mine i got about 3 or 4 of the processor to socket questions. and that was about it.