is this lab enough to pass ccna voice

sattarsattar Member Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hello everyone i need help buying some equipment for my ccna voice exam
i saw this on ebay and i want to buy it,the only thing i want to know are these equipment really enough to pass ccna voice and i don't need to buy anything else?

1x CISCO2620XM Router 128DRAM/48Flash

with CallManager Express 4.1
latest 12.4 IOS installed

2x CISCO2610 Router 64D/16MB Flash

1x WS-C3524-PWR-XL-EN

2x CP-7960G IP PHONE

1x NM-2V

1x VIC-2FXO

1x VIC-2FXS

and it says it's also enough to pass( ccnp voice ) i want to know is it true?!

Thanks in advance

Comments

• ehndeehnde Member Posts: 1,103
    CME is a little different from CUCM. You can run CUCM in vmplayer or ESXi. Can you get a copy from work or something? Not sure how important that is...

How much is that set?

I'm thinking about buying INE tokens and using them for voice rack rentals. It's overkill, but $100 gets you 25 hours if my math is right. They even have real phones you can remotely control.
    Climb a mountain, tell no one.
  • sattarsattar Member Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
    ehnde wrote: »
    CME is a little different from CUCM. You can run CUCM in vmplayer or ESXi. Can you get a copy from work or something? Not sure how important that is...

How much is that set?

No i can't,can i download it from internet?! if not how much is it to buy?!
    He says 570$ , is it worth it?
  • ehndeehnde Member Posts: 1,103
    You can buy all of those components separately on ebay and save some money, I think $570 is a little too much. See, here's a 2620XM for $59.

Two phones for $54.

A PoE 3524 for $60.

I'd advise getting a PoE switch so you don't have to fuss with power adapters.

If you have $570 to spend and shop around, I'd bet you could get an ISR as a bonus instead of a 2620XM with all of the money you'd be saving.

The 2811 seems to go for $200, but maybe you could get a better deal. Any 2800 series should do as far as I know.

I think you can save at least $100 over that lab kit price and get higher quality gear. HTH.
    Climb a mountain, tell no one.
  • sattarsattar Member Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
    ehnde wrote: »
    You can buy all of those components separately on ebay and save some money, I think $570 is a little too much. See, here's a 2620XM for $59.

Two phones for $54.

A PoE 3524 for $60.

I'd advise getting a PoE switch so you don't have to fuss with power adapters.

If you have $570 to spend and shop around, I'd bet you could get an ISR as a bonus instead of a 2620XM with all of the money you'd be saving.

The 2811 seems to go for $200, but maybe you could get a better deal. Any 2800 series should do as far as I know.

I think you can save at least $100 over that lab kit price and get higher quality gear. HTH.

Thanks alot for reply ehnde

how about those fxs and fxo ? i dont need to buy them?

I like to here from anybody who pass voice exams.

best regard