Passed 70-410 :)))))))

PCSPrestonPCSPreston Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 127
Hello all,

Passed 70-410. Used CBT nuggets. and tested with various testing software including virutal exam. Good luck to all!!! :)

Up Next: CCENT, CCNA

Comments

• EssendonEssendon Member Posts: 4,546 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congrats!
    NSX, NSX, more NSX..

Blog >> http://virtual10.com
  • TopTechTopTech Member Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Well done, but are you not going on to 70-411 next ?
  • PCSPrestonPCSPreston Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 127
    Depends. I'm not entirely sure yet.
  • BeanyBeany Member Posts: 177
    Congrats!

So your studying material was just CBT Nuggets and Home lab set up?

How was the exam?
    Yes. I had a home lab. I dual booted to Srv 2012 and CBT nuggets. I also had the exam ref. Great book.
    PCSPreston wrote: »
    Yes. I had a home lab. I dual booted to Srv 2012 and CBT nuggets. I also had the exam ref. Great book.

excellent, you use any practice questions or just the ones in the book?
    yeah. I used Virtual exam practice questions. These are the best to go from. Then you can learn the material and get the answers dead on.
  • chanakyajupudichanakyajupudi Member Posts: 712
    Congratulations !! But you should complete the 411 and 412 .. Should be able receive your MCSA and then you go ahead with broadening your skills with the CCNA .
    Work In Progress - RHCA [ ] Certified Cloud Security Professional [ ] GMON/GWAPT if Work Study is accepted [ ]
    http://adarsh.amazonwebservices.ninja

PCSPreston wrote: »
    yeah. I used Virtual exam practice questions. These are the best to go from. Then you can learn the material and get the answers dead on.

are these virtual exam practice questions in the book? or a website? sorry not sure what you meant
    I will go for my 411-412 to get the MCSA and then CCNA. My main foucs right now is preparing for the CCNA and then taking the server tests as a couple more months go by.
  • spongeymspongeym Member Posts: 35 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass! Been looking to do something similar, with Server 2012 setup on my VM Ware box. Just out of interest, how much studying did you put in before feeling confident enough to take the exam?
    I studied for about 4 months every other day a couple hours. Then in the last month it was each day for at least an hour every night. Good luck!
  • horusthesunhorusthesun Member Posts: 289