Certification Path Questions

scottjoshuacscottjoshuac Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
I currently have GSEC,SSCP,Linux+,LPIC-1, Novel Linux Administrator, Security+, and A+ certifications. My question is, if I continue down a security path, what would be more beneficial out of the following: GCIH, GCIA, Ec-Council CEH or CIH? Any inputs on this would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Master Of PuppetsMaster Of Puppets Member Posts: 1,210
    Could you be a little more specific so we can try and provide you with better advice? What niche of security are you aiming at? Although I think I have a guess, it's better to hear a little more detail.
    Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
  • ChooseLifeChooseLife Member Posts: 941 ■■■■■■■□□□
    I think I have a guess
    Penetration Testing?
    “You don’t become great by trying to be great. You become great by wanting to do something, and then doing it so hard that you become great in the process.” (c) xkcd #896

GetCertified4Less
    - discounted vouchers for certs
  • Master Of PuppetsMaster Of Puppets Member Posts: 1,210
    ChooseLife wrote: »
    Penetration Testing?

Exactly. This is what I was thinking. I may be wrong though. I was expecting GPEN somewhere in there.
    Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
  • GoodBishopGoodBishop Member Posts: 359 ■■■■□□□□□□
    ChooseLife wrote: »
    Penetration Testing?
    That's what she said.

Sorry, couldn't resist. :)
  • scottjoshuacscottjoshuac Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Sorry for the late reply. I'm not really sure what I'm going to do, really kind of open ended at this point. I don't have a good idea of what facet of IT I want to do. I'm one hell of a systems troubleshooter/builder, and I enjoy it...But that doesn't pay as well as some other things. I've dabbled with security briefly a bit and like seeing how it all comes together with everything else.