Options

ITIL 2011 Service Operations Exam

faisalmfaisalm Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello!

What is the best way to prepare for this exam?

Comments

• Options
    Claire AgutterClaire Agutter Member Posts: 772 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Hi Faisalm, the best way to prepare is to take an accredited course (online, blended or classroom) that's tailored to meet the syllabus and prepare you for the exam. It's also recommended that you do additional reading in the Service Operation core volume. Let me know if you've got any questions about ITIL training and I'll try to help, Claire
  • Options
    Hi Claire!

Thanks for answering my question. Yes, please suggest some excellent course.
  • Options
    Hi faisalm, well I'm a training provider so if I was going to recommend an excellent course I'd recommend my own company's icon_smile.gif I would suggest you do a search online for ITIL e-learning or online training and you'll get a good mix of offerings. Every training provider has different pricing structures, access levels, support levels and presentation styles so it's good to do a bit of research - hopefully others on this board can provide you some recommendations too. Good luck! Claire
  • Options
    ccnpninjaccnpninja Member Posts: 1,010 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    Thanks Claire! I'm currently reading your company's course sample chapter for SO. Excellent. But, I prefer to take EXIN exam. Is it possible to take EXIN exam through your company's course? And the price appears to be expensive too. Is there any way to get some discount? :)
  • Options
    Hi Faisalm, our course is accredited so you can take an exam from any examination institute using our course completion certificate, but we only offer the Loyalist exams. You can contact EXIN to arrange an exam yourself if you prefer to do that. And I'm afraid we don't offer discounts for single courses, but if you're interested in getting to ITIL Expert you will find our Expert package is cheaper than the individual courses. Kind regards Claire
  • Options
    Hi Claire!
    Does your course include LCS exam fee as well? If yes, can you discount the LCS exam fee so that I can take EXIN exam?