Options

ITIL Foundation passed!

typfromdacotypfromdaco Member Posts: 96 ■■■□□□□□□□
I passed the ITIL foundation exam today, and I found it to be quite easy. Regardless, it was a good step to continue on to finish my ICND2. Thanks for all the information on study material!
2015 certification goals: [ X] ICND2

Comments

• Options
    arieldarield Member Posts: 38 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on your pass! I'm looking to get this done soon too. What resources did you use? Also, how long was your prep time?
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    TechGuy215TechGuy215 Member Posts: 404 ■■■■□□□□□□
    W2G! Good luck on the ICND2!
    * Currently pursuing: PhD: Information Security and Information Assurance
    * Certifications: CISSP, CEH, CHFI, CCNA:Sec, CCNA:R&S, CWNA, ITILv3, VCA-DCV, LPIC-1, A+, Network+, Security+, Linux+, Project+, and many more...
    * Degrees: MSc: Cybersecurity and Information Assurance; BSc: Information Technology - Security; AAS: IT Network Systems Administration
  • Options
    DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    typfromdacotypfromdaco Member Posts: 96 ■■■□□□□□□□
    The Army sent me to a an ITIL Foundations course that started Monday and we took the test today. I didn't even open a book on the material until Monday morning, so I only had about 3 days of study time. We used ITIL Foundations Study Exam Guide by Liz Gallacher. We also get access to Safari Books online for free so I answered questions from all the books on that site to get a feel for what would be asked. Thanks everyone!
    2015 certification goals: [ X] ICND2
  • Options
    RavenclawRavenclaw Member Posts: 43 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    arieldarield Member Posts: 38 ■■□□□□□□□□
    The Army sent me to a an ITIL Foundations course that started Monday and we took the test today. I didn't even open a book on the material until Monday morning, so I only had about 3 days of study time. We used ITIL Foundations Study Exam Guide by Liz Gallacher. We also get access to Safari Books online for free so I answered questions from all the books on that site to get a feel for what would be asked. Thanks everyone!

Thanks for the info! Congrats again!