Free/Reduced Certifications - Free/Reduced Training

Comments

• RivkaRivka Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    J23 - Yes! This was a wonderful effort for all of us - Thanks-- One question...
    I am trying to buy a "pack" for the MCSA (70-461,2,&3) exams, but when I click the link... it says it is ONLY for the upgrade from SQL 2008 to SQL 2012.... Any way around that? I see even Microsoft has glitches....icon_wink.gif
    Rivka
  • j23evanj23evan Member Posts: 135 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Hi Rivka,

You can order it here Microsoft | Prometric with the discount and the second shot.
    https://vWrong.com - Microsoft Certified Trainer 2013-2018 - VMware vExpert 2014-2018 - Cisco Champion 2018 - http://linkedin.com/in/j23evan/
  • gakowalskigakowalski Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    • VMware VCA Certifications - Promo Code: VCA13GKN - VMware Certification - VMware is offering 50% off their 3 VCA entry level exams as well as free training. With the code you can take an additional 50% off. Discount code expires January 31st, 2014.
    This no longer works: only one 50% discount at time is allowed now.
  • mihir009mihir009 Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi j23evan,
    Thank a lot for this link.
    If any new free/reduced certification exam offers will starts then post this link.............
    Pls update any new offers..................

Many many thanks for ur work.................
  • mihir009mihir009 Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    j23evan,

I am proud to say I nearly completed all the certification that u posted.

So Go ahead.............
    Update any new offers..............
  • esr0159esr0159 Member Posts: 80 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Great post, time to check out the links.
    CCNP R&S | Planning to hit IE R&S or JNCIA or Security path|
  • MarDavidMarDavid Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • santaownssantaowns Member Posts: 366
    Probably a bit late but I took the BCNE using only the code provided here(which made it free) and have been awarded the certification. I was waiting to post to see if they sent me anything to say otherwise, but have not yet. Sadly this code expires on Dec 31st.
  • warnarwarnar Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    First of all Thank you for sharing this useful information. I applied for Microsoft exam 74-409 and i got a free exam voucher and i only need to schedule my exam center but i am trying from last 3 days to register an account on prometric but it is very useless website; i am not able to make any account on it. it always return an error " page can't find". so i would like to ask if anyone can help me regarding this would be really appreciated.
  • UkimokiaUkimokia Member Posts: 91 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thank you! This has been very helpful, and I'll be looking into some of those free exams since I'm still reletivly new in the IT world.
    You might try a different web browser. The prometric site is very unfriendly.
    https://vWrong.com - Microsoft Certified Trainer 2013-2018 - VMware vExpert 2014-2018 - Cisco Champion 2018 - http://linkedin.com/in/j23evan/
    I apologize for the lack of updates on this thread. I found out that you have a limited window in which you can make changes to posts (All for good reasons, indexing and such) and was told that the blog feature on here you can modify and update to your hearts content. Though unfortunately you can only submit blog posts if you are a member of the moderators group.

I have been toiling away in my lab to turn it into a production environment. I have two ESXi hosts up, working on a 3rd, and just ordered a 4th. I still need to whiteboard what I want to accomplish with it, but I found some fantastic virtual appliances from TurnKey Linux for Blogging/Bulletin Boards. I own a couple domains so it just needs to be brainstormed out. At the same time I dont want to divert traffic from this website, which has been such a fantastic resource for me the last 3 years.

There have been some added goodies out there, and quite a few of the items on the list has expired. I havent abandoned this thread, I am just trying to figure out a way to keep a concise and updated list, and will let everyone know when a solution has presented itself.
    i tried with Chrome, firefox, IE, even tried with AWS VPS and with AlwaysOnPC but its not working after completing everything it always return this error "Page not found".
  • ozgurkozozgurkoz Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am member now just thanks for this thread.
  • joemysteriojoemysterio Member Posts: 152
    Really bummed that the vmware isn't free anymore. But $60 isn't too bad i suppose.
    Current goals: CCNA/CCNP
  • santaownssantaowns Member Posts: 366
    I think we have to figure out a way for this thread to live on maybe we could have webmaster look at creating a sub forum and make op a moderator.
  • datacombossdatacomboss Member Posts: 304 ■■■□□□□□□□
    mihir009 wrote: »
    Hi j23evan,
    Thank a lot for this link.
    If any new free/reduced certification exam offers will starts then post this link.............
    Pls update any new offers..................

Many many thanks for ur work.................

I've taken advantage of the free Qualys training/certification (on-site and online) and plan to take the Solarwinds exam after sitting for PMP.
    "If I were to say, 'God, why me?' about the bad things, then I should have said, 'God, why me?' about the good things that happened in my life."

Arthur Ashe

• tprice5tprice5 Member Posts: 770
    In the event editing ever returns the following is a link to a thread identifying a Stanley like VCP option for around $400

http://www.techexams.net/forums/virtualization/96386-vcp5-emc-netapp-classes-online-dallas-county-community-college.html
    Certification To-Do: CEH [ ], CHFI [ ], NCSA [ ], E10-001 [ ], 70-413 [ ], 70-414 [ ]
    WGU MSISA
    Start Date: 10/01/2014 | Complete Date: ASAP
    All Courses: LOT2, LYT2 , UVC2, ORA1, VUT2, VLT2 , FNV2 , TFT2 , JIT2 , FMV2, FXT2 , LQT2
  • muneebkalathilmuneebkalathil Member Posts: 148
    [h=1]Free Short Course: EC- Council Network Security Administrator Certification[/h]

This short course is designed to partially prepare you for certification as an EC-Council Network Security Administrator (ENSA). The ENSA certification program looks at network security from a defensive view. It is designed to provide fundamental skills needed to analyze the internal and external security threats against a network, and to develop security policies that will protect an organization’s information. Students obtaining ENSA certification will be able to:
    • expose system and network vulnerabilities and defend against them.
    • evaluate network and Internet security issues & design
    • implement successful security policies and firewall strategies
    The short course will be run over 5 weeks with lectures being delivered via weekly after hours webinars (recordings of the Webinar will be available if you are unable to make the live event). In between the webinars, you will be asked to do 10-12 hours of study.
    The course is free to undertake and there are no required textbooks – all reference materials will be free material that can be accessed electronically.

Free Short Course: Network Security Administrator Certification | IT Masters
    [h=1]MSCD 3-for-1[/h]
    Ready to prove your expertise with the globally recognized MCSD (Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer) certification? Get started today by requesting your free MCSD ‘3-for-1’ exam voucher.
    When you schedule and pay for the first exam using your personal voucher code, you’ll get the next 2 exams for free, valid on exams for any of the following certifications:MCSD Windows Store Apps-HTML5MCSD Web ApplicationsMCSD SharePoint ApplicationsMCSD Windows Store Apps-C#MCSD Application Lifecycle Management
    Act quickly; this is a limited time ‘3-for-1’ offer that ensures although the exams may test your talents the investment won’t break the bank.
    The MCSD ‘3-for-1’ offer is available until May 31st, 2014*. All exams must be scheduled and completed by May 31st, 2014.

*Or while supplies last.

http://www.microsoftvirtualacademy.com/offers/mcsd-3-for-1?prid=WWLeX_MktgDAdv_3for1offer#?fbid=bID0SxYjKGQ
  • bull313bull313 Member Posts: 138
    I just finished bookmarking this post. Thank you very much for this valuable info!
    "Follow your dreams. You CAN reach your goals. I'm living proof. Beefcake! BeefCAAAAAAAKKKKE!!!"-Eric Cartman
    muneebkalathil some amazing finds, thank you. Still tinkering around with a BB, hopefully will be live in a week. I had an interesting message saying, why not do a 2014 version of this post? That way you can edit it out for a good 3 months until it locks. Which is a fantastic idea and I think I will do. I've had some other goodies come across that I just need to add to a concise post. I hate to let everyone down. =(
    Passed Solarwinds SCP exam. It was bit hard for me but i tried my best.

PASS

61 points scored (or 79.2%) out of 77 maximum points
    (a score of 70.0% or greater is needed to pass this test)
  • BetrayalBetrayal Member Posts: 108
    Great thread, lots of helpful resources in here, thanks! icon_thumright.gif
  • m1xaylom1xaylo Member Posts: 59 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Great job m8! Thank you!!!
  • demonfurbiedemonfurbie Member Posts: 1,819
    nice work ... im gonna do some to beef up the creds
    wgu undergrad: done ... woot!!
    WGU MS IT Management: done ... double woot :cheers:
  • colemiccolemic Member Posts: 1,569 ■■■■■■■□□□
    can't believe I didn't see this thread sooner. fantastic effort by the OP to pull all of this together!
    Working on: staying alive and staying employed
    Supercharge Your Career with a FREE Ethernet Fabric Certification and Win a $500 Amazon Gift Card

Use promo code "CEF250EthFabric" to register for your free in-person testing at a Pearson VUE testing facility. ( 55 Questions in 90 mins )

Official Training: "CEF 250" search in my Brocade Catalog.

Exam Preparation: BCEFP Exam Preparation - Brocade Community
    Course Code: CEF200