Failed CCNP SWITCH Day After Christmas

rowelldrowelld Member Posts: 176
I didn't do too well. Lots of topics I need to review but I believe I can pass it the 2nd time around. I definitely need to read the questions more carefully next time.
Visit my blog: http://www.packet6.com - I'm on the CWNE journey!

Comments

• Dieg0MDieg0M Member Posts: 861
    It's a tricky one, not a lot of topics but you have to know them well. Good luck on next attempt!
    Follow my CCDE journey at www.routingnull0.com
  • networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    Sorry to hear it but it sounds like you know where you need to adjust. Good luck on the next one!
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • JuliusgJuliusg Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
    its sucks to fail but at least you have an ideal of where you have improve. Good luck on the next test... when are going to retake?
    Goals: Updated 14 Mar 2014
    2013: CCNA R&S COLOR=red]X[/COLOR 2014: ​
    CCNP Switch[ ], CCNA-Voice[ ], CCNP Route[ ] 2015: CCNP Tshoot [ ], CCIE Written[ ] 2016: CCIE Lab [ ]
    WGU Progress: EUP1 CDP1 TBP1 CIC1 TCP1 TJC1 AGC1 TJP1 BVC1 CLC1 COV1 CQV1 CUV1 CWV1 DEV1 DHV1 GAC1 CJC1 CDC1 UBT1 EAV1 EBV1 WFV1 UBC1 EUC1 AJV1 BNC1 BOV1 CSV1 CTV1 CUV1 IWC1 IWT1 TPV1 AHV1 AIV1
    Start date: 4/1/2014 Transfered To do Currently Working On Completed
  • gorebrushgorebrush Member Posts: 2,743 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Ah, BCMSN (previous version of Switch) was my downfall too.

Regroup, work out where you went wrong and capitalise on your strengths.

You'll get it second time.
  • rowelldrowelld Member Posts: 176
    I feel much more confident now. Rescheduled the exam to be 01/07 in the morning. Scoring int he 90s on my practice exams without having to show the answers in the practice exam as review.

Wish me luck guys!
    Visit my blog: http://www.packet6.com - I'm on the CWNE journey!
  • MrBrianMrBrian Member Posts: 520
    Yea that Switch exam is tough. They throw so many topics in there at the end such as wireless, QoS, and voice.. just keep hitting the areas u feel should be stronger.
    Currently reading: Internet Routing Architectures by Halabi
  • FitziFitzi Member Posts: 40 ■■■□□□□□□□
    rowelld wrote: »
    I feel much more confident now. Rescheduled the exam to be 01/07 in the morning. Scoring int he 90s on my practice exams without having to show the answers in the practice exam as review.

Wish me luck guys!

Good luck mate, I failed switch a few times myself before I took a good look at the blueprint and what I was actually studying. Keep at it and you will be fine! :)