Passed the 220-801!

dturner1003dturner1003 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Passed the 220-801! Got an 828 of 900. Being my first test ever, it scared the poo out of me when they threw about 8 simulation questions in a row at the beginning. Since those type took awhile I was thinking "I'll never finish in time!". But after that I hit the multiple choice and all was well.

Now on to the 220-802! icon_biggrin.gif

-Commander Dave

Comments

• EngRobEngRob Member Posts: 247 ■■■□□□□□□□
    LOL, the same thing happened to me. I was freaking out about the time since the simulations took about 25 minutes!

Congrats! When is 802?
  • --chris----chris-- Member Posts: 1,518 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Same here, those sims are one tough cookie compared to the rest of the exam. Congrats!
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass icon_thumright.gif
  • shyguyITshyguyIT Member Posts: 380
    Congrats! icon_thumright.gif
    2017 Goals:
    Route[X], Switch [], TSHOOT[]
  • Snow.brosSnow.bros Member Posts: 832 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Nice score, congratulations on the pass and good luck with the 220-802 exam!!!icon_wink.gif
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • FloOzFloOz Member Posts: 1,614 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • Bryan0530Bryan0530 Member Posts: 30 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • poppersheeshpoppersheesh Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    OK then. . . So what is an example of one of those simulation tasks.
    Thank in advance.
    peace
  • DissonantDataDissonantData Member Posts: 158
    I was intimidated by the sims at the beginning as well. You can skip and go back to them. I thought they may have helped me more than hurt because I could get partial credit on them. Congrats though!
  • earonw49earonw49 Member Posts: 190 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass! Way to go!!!
    WGU B.S. IT - Progress: Feb 2015 - End Date Jan 2018
    WGU M.S Cyber Security & Assurance - Progress: March 2019 - End Date June 2019
  • bull313bull313 Member Posts: 138
    Nice job. I plan on sitting for this exam in another month or so. I was originally certified in 2000, but obviously EVERYTHING has changed since then, both ion technology and in the exam itself as there were no sims back then. I've only built a few hundred PCs since then, so I think I have the hardware part down. As long as Windows 8 isn't on the second test, I should be good :)
    "Follow your dreams. You CAN reach your goals. I'm living proof. Beefcake! BeefCAAAAAAAKKKKE!!!"-Eric Cartman
  • frostferretfrostferret Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • --chris----chris-- Member Posts: 1,518 ■■■■■□□□□□
    bull313 wrote: »
    Nice job. I plan on sitting for this exam in another month or so. I was originally certified in 2000, but obviously EVERYTHING has changed since then, both ion technology and in the exam itself as there were no sims back then. I've only built a few hundred PCs since then, so I think I have the hardware part down. As long as Windows 8 isn't on the second test, I should be good :)

Nope, windows 8 is no where in sight at this point :) There is also very little OS on the 801, its more hardware than anything.
  • ahphotoahphoto Member Posts: 103
    Congrats! :) Good luck on yoru 220-802.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.