Job Title In CISA Application

SamooSamoo Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
Dears,
I passed CISA exam,
Due to organization structure in the previous and current company which i involved, there is no separate IT audit department, however the internal audit department is responsible to conduct IT audit tasks, so my previous and current job title is Internal Auditor.

Is it consider a limitation to be CISA ?

if you have any similar cases please give me feedback.

Thanks

Comments

• !nf0s3cure!nf0s3cure Member Posts: 161 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Why would your job title be a limitation to you certification? Your job title could be called a Bank Manager but if you tick all boxes for the requirements then it should be fine! May be not exactly Bank Manager but you get the point.
  • SamooSamoo Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    !nf0s3cure wrote: »
    Why would your job title be a limitation to you certification? Your job title could be called a Bank Manager but if you tick all boxes for the requirements then it should be fine! May be not exactly Bank Manager but you get the point.

As ISACA decision will be final I want to be careful in filling the application, I got your point, thank you.
  • SamooSamoo Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    if you can help me about this case also It will be kinder from you:

Regarding to CISA application page V-1 ,in case that verifier left the company and change work field , Should the verifier write his current job title & address or previous job title and address that related to duration of the applicant work experience.