Darril's Practice Test

monarkmonark Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
I am scoring 98 - 100% on Darril's practice exam. Is this a good way to perhaps gauge as whether I am ready for the exam or not? I also take practice test from other vendors and score on an average of 90 - 95%.

Comments

• dpsmooth15dpsmooth15 Banned Posts: 155
    The practice exam in the book or the 250+/- or his site??? well either way, a portion of the ones on his site are from the book……To be 100% honest, the exam is not hard, just book it and take it Mondayicon_thumright.gif Are the practice exams a good gauge……I would say, …hmm. NO not really per say..especially when I have noticed other vendors/books offering practice exams with questions similar to the other vendor…like they look at the competitors questions exams then re-write them in a different way lol

P.S. are you scoring 98-100% on 20 question practice exams or 98-100% of 100 question practice exams?? Lets be realistic here!
  • monarkmonark Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    dpsmooth15 wrote: »
    P.S. are you scoring 98-100% on 20 question practice exams or 98-100% of 100 question practice exams?? Lets be realistic here!

I purchased the 468 questions from Darril's site. Out of the 468 questions, I am only getting 1 - 6 of them wrong.
  • dpsmooth15dpsmooth15 Banned Posts: 155
    dont do another question on that site!!! just look at the sample simulations and pass the test monday.In all honesty, I took one of those 200+ questions and just took the exam.I believe the questions were broken down in less that 468, unless you are combining them to get 468. You will do fine, just understand the concepts…those sample sims help on about 3 of the 7 I had…
    I have the exam booked this monday, so I will just spend the weekend reviewing.
  • scaredoftestsscaredoftests Mod Posts: 2,780 Mod
    Good luck. :D
    Never let your fear decide your fate....
    monark wrote: »
    I purchased the 468 questions from Darril's site. Out of the 468 questions, I am only getting 1 - 6 of them wrong.

Your advice was indeed heeded and it paid off! Thanks for the vote of confidence friend! I passed with a 820
  • itsgonnahappenitsgonnahappen Member Posts: 95 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Excellent work! As it's stated frequently on these forums, Gibson's book is money.
  • DevilryDevilry Member Posts: 668
    Congrats on the pass!
  • donw35donw35 Member Posts: 78 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats Darril's book and practice exams are all I used.
  • rmloganrmlogan Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Where can I find Darril's practice Test? I am scheduled to take the Sec+ exam this Thursday.
  • no!all!no!all! Member Posts: 245 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats! icon_thumright.gif
    A+, N+, S+, CCNA:RS, CCNA:Sec

"In high society TCP is more welcome than UDP. At least it knows a proper handshake" - Ben Franklin

2019 Goals: CCNP:RS & relocate to St. Pete, FL!