Cup axl

sendalotsendalot Member Posts: 328
Finally installed my CUP VM and got stuck on "Post Install Setup" on AXL.

I'm trying to follow Integrating Cisco Unified Presence Server with Cisco Unified Communications Manager - Cisco , Cisco Unified Presence Deployment Guide Release 6.0(1) - Cisco Unified Communications Manager Configuration Overview [Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service] - Cisco from version 6 and other guides.

Is that link sufficient to setup AXL user accounts/groups for setting up my CUP?

Also, I assume the CUCM I installed is a publisher?

I'm trying to cram in all the Cisco website manuals and OCG and having a hard time processing them all correctly.

Thanks.

Comments

• ande0255ande0255 Banned Posts: 1,178
    Are you installing CUP server 6.x? And if you only have one CUCM installed it will be the Publisher server.

Where are you being prompted for AXL setup again? I never installed from scratch during my studies, thankfully I get exposure to it at work.

Also are you doing LDAP at all on a VM, or just replicating across single servers like a BE5K setup?
  • sendalotsendalot Member Posts: 328
    ande0255 wrote: »
    Are you installing CUP server 6.x? And if you only have one CUCM installed it will be the Publisher server.

Where are you being prompted for AXL setup again? I never installed from scratch during my studies, thankfully I get exposure to it at work.

Also are you doing LDAP at all on a VM, or just replicating across single servers like a BE5K setup?

CUP 9 I believe.
    Upon boot of CUP VM, when I access it via https, it asks for "Post Setup" on AXL.

No LDAP as of yet. What's BESK?

Thanks!