10% off Linux+ with Pearson Vue

yparkypark Member Posts: 120 ■■■□□□□□□□
I am a regular here but first time poster. I am actually a proctor at a test center and would like to share a discount code posted on Pearson Vue Newsletter just today.
now through the end of June your students can receive 10% off a CompTIA Linux+ exam voucher using the code: Lpi3in1i14.
Go get em!
2022 Goals: [PCNSE] [JNCIS-SP] [JNCIS-SEC] [JNCIS-DevOps]

Comments

• MSP-ITMSP-IT Member Posts: 752 ■■■□□□□□□□
    This is great! Thank you!

I'll be sitting this exam in the fall.
  • jleydon82jleydon82 Member Posts: 33 ■■□□□□□□□□
    ypark wrote: »
    I am a regular here but first time poster. I am actually a proctor at a test center and would like to share a discount code posted on Pearson Vue Newsletter just today.

Go get em!

Good time to get this exam since it is the 3-in-1 Exam only if you take the CompTIA Linux+.
  • estipomestipom Member Posts: 22 ■■■□□□□□□□
    i bought a voucher and use a voucher code from Linux Academy, its 10% off. i'm scheduled to take the exam on June 13, 2014 :D
  • BokehBokeh Member Posts: 1,636 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Whats the expiration date on this?
  • estipomestipom Member Posts: 22 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Bokeh wrote: »
    Whats the expiration date on this?

LINAC10Q214 - this is what i used. expiration date is June 30,2014
  • DoyenDoyen Member Posts: 397 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thank you for this information +rep icon_thumright.gif That is one the certification on intending to complete this year. I may now have to move my plans up some more to take advantage of this opportunity. I am hoping that the first code,Lpi3in1i14, will last longer than June.
    Goals for 2016: [] VCP 5.5: ICM (recertifying) , [ ] VMware VCA-NV, [ ] 640-911 DCICN, [ ] 640-916 DCICT, [ ] CCNA: Data Center, [ ] CISSP (Associate), [ ] 300-101 ROUTE, [ ] 300-115 SWITCH, [ ] 300-135 TSHOOT, [ ] CCNP: Route & Switch, [ ] CEHv8, [ ] LX0-103, [ ] LX0-104
    Future Goals: WGU MSISA or Capital Technology Univerisity MSCIS Degree Program
    Click here to connect with me on LinkedIn! Just mention your are from Techexams.net.