Options

Passed 98-366,98-367,98-349, what's next ?

I passed the 98-366, and the 98-367, and the 98-349. What's left for me to become an MTA certified?

The 98-349 wasn't difficult as long as you have been tinkering with Windows 7 or even Windows 8 as much of the technology is the same.

The The 98-366 wasn't bad. I used the Gmetrix test, as well as the free study guide from Certiport.
The 98-377 wasn't bad either. The Gmetrix test and the free study guide from Certiport covered 80% of what's covered on the test.
Goals for 2015 : Finish BS Network Administration at WGU
Become CCNA, CISSP, CEH, VCP5-10 Certified
Possible Start Masters in Information Security

Comments

• Options
    NotHackingYouNotHackingYou Member Posts: 1,460 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congratulations! Just passing one of those exams makes you MTA certified. Do you plan to work on some MCSA level exams next?
    When you go the extra mile, there's no traffic.
  • Options
    Justin-Justin- Member Posts: 300
    Nice! I plan on taking the 98-366 next Thursday. I am studying using Darril Gibson's book and MeasureUp practice test.

Wish me luck!
  • Options
    ItrimbleItrimble Member Posts: 221
    I took and failed the MCSA 70-410 test twice. First test 525. Second shot 640. Frustrating!!! Going to attempt a third time at the end of June. I don't know if Microsoft is messing around with me or not. I did better across the board on the second shot, but actually scored lower in certain areas than I did the 1st time I took the test.
    Goals for 2015 : Finish BS Network Administration at WGU
    Become CCNA, CISSP, CEH, VCP5-10 Certified
    Possible Start Masters in Information Security
  • Options
    Justin-Justin- Member Posts: 300
    How long did it take you to write the 98-366? I've been studying for about a month now and have the test booked for next week. Just want to make sure I get it on the first go.

Thanks.
  • Options
    SweenMachineSweenMachine Member Posts: 300 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Itrimble wrote: »
    I took and failed the MCSA 70-410 test twice. First test 525. Second shot 640. Frustrating!!! Going to attempt a third time at the end of June. I don't know if Microsoft is messing around with me or not. I did better across the board on the second shot, but actually scored lower in certain areas than I did the 1st time I took the test.

Microsoft isn't messing with you; you just need to prepare a little better for the exam.. going from MTAs and A+ to the 70-410 is quite a jump, you will be good the next time you take the exam.

There is no conspiracy, MS isn't messing with individuals... the test could possibly suck, but the question pools are pretty well established for the 70-410 at this point..

-scott