Passed 70-687

mattsaundersmcpmattsaundersmcp Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey Guys

I took my 70-687 here is Australia and passed with 800, if I honest it was harder than I thought it would be, Looking at taking my Server 2012 exams next

Comments

• Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • bub9001bub9001 Member Posts: 229 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrads!!!

Also can you give others an idea what resources you used and the ones that helped the most?

Thanks in advance.
    “You were born to win, but to be a winner you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win.” - Zig Ziglar

Goals for 2019: CEH, and CND
    Goals for 2019: CCNA or ECSA
  • dave1227dave1227 Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    bub9001 wrote: »
    Congrads!!!

Also can you give others an idea what resources you used and the ones that helped the most?

Thanks in advance.

Congrats,would like to hear what study methods and resources you used. I'm studying for it now using the Microsoft recommended Configuring Windows 8.1 book but I'm looking for other good resources.
  • 7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats icon_cool.gif
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • hill.ithill.it Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Well done. The Microsoft exams are not the easiest out there.