PMP candidate.

mnijhawanmnijhawan Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi All,
Is it possible to prepare for and pass the PMP exam is one month? I just passed the CISSP and the PMP is my next objective...

Thanks,
Meklo

Comments

• datacombossdatacomboss Member Posts: 304 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Would be hard if you have little experience in formal project management.
    "If I were to say, 'God, why me?' about the bad things, then I should have said, 'God, why me?' about the good things that happened in my life."

Arthur Ashe

• broli720broli720 Member Posts: 394 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I've actually heard the exact opposite. A few coworkers have said to take the PMP before you actually have too much project management experience. They seem to think the test is archaic and completely backwards from how things are in the industry. I doubt this is true, but that's what they're saying.
  • datacombossdatacomboss Member Posts: 304 ■■■□□□□□□□
    broli720 wrote: »
    I've actually heard the exact opposite. A few coworkers have said to take the PMP before you actually have too much project management experience. They seem to think the test is archaic and completely backwards from how things are in the industry. I doubt this is true, but that's what they're saying.

I would question your co-workers ability to lead a project. :D

PMBOK is a framework for managing projects as are agile methods such as Scrum and Kanban. A great project manager can select which method best fits the project(s) that he/she is working on.
    "If I were to say, 'God, why me?' about the bad things, then I should have said, 'God, why me?' about the good things that happened in my life."

Arthur Ashe

• broli720broli720 Member Posts: 394 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I agree. So far the book has been dry, but packed with good information thus far. Definitely has changed my outlook on how projects should handled.
  • BoldsmithBoldsmith Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Yes, It is possible. Join the best PMP Training Institute which provides Onsite, Online and Ondemand class options.

If you are planning to take the PMP examination in 1 month means, I will suggest you School of PM the best company offers review course for Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification exam conducted by PMI®.

For more information please visit PMP Certification Training - PMP Exam Review Course: School Of PM

Thanks