Options

Taking CISSP on 11th July

TheProfezzorTheProfezzor Member Posts: 204 ■■■□□□□□□□
Ok. I had to postpone my exam by 10 days, due to work load at office. My office isn't paying for my exam and is not letting me take any days off for preparations. So, I am stuck with studying on and off on work days and probably more studying during the weekends. I feel the anxiety catching up on me like always. I've already postponed it 4 times, during the last 2 years and I feel like, CISSP is standing in the corner, laughing at me again. Feels terrible!
OSCP: Loading . . .

Comments

• Options
    CyberfiSecurityCyberfiSecurity Member Posts: 184
    Ok. I had to postpone my exam by 10 days, due to work load at office. My office isn't paying for my exam and is not letting me take any days off for preparations. So, I am stuck with studying on and off on work days and probably more studying during the weekends. I feel the anxiety catching up on me like always. I've already postponed it 4 times, during the last 2 years and I feel like, CISSP is standing in the corner, laughing at me again. Feels terrible!

Thank you for donating $100.00, GOOD LUCK! :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Vice President | Citigroup, Inc.
    President/CEO | Agility Fidelis, Inc.
  • Options
    Thank you for donating $100.00, GOOD LUCK! :)

It's not 100$. It's 50$ for the reschedule and 100$ for the cancellation.
  • Options
    I just did the Sybex practice test for the Telcom security, which is the hardest for me. Scored a 78%. Is it any good?. I can't judge by myself. Scored a 90% on CCCure for 25 questions. Too lost in protocols :P
  • Options
    CyberfiSecurityCyberfiSecurity Member Posts: 184
    I just did the Sybex practice test for the Telcom security, which is the hardest for me. Scored a 78%. Is it any good?. I can't judge by myself. Scored a 90% on CCCure for 25 questions. Too lost in protocols :P

I would recommend you to stay off CCCure, as it is more directly knowledge. Look into more scenario exam, but Good Luck!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Vice President | Citigroup, Inc.
    President/CEO | Agility Fidelis, Inc.