Preferred CCNA Practice Exams

cjl0749cjl0749 Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey Guys,

First of all this forum is amazing and I'm so glad I found it! My question is: do you that have taken the 200-120 (CCNA composite) have any preferred practice exams? I am looking to take the test in about a month and feel that I need to take some practice exams so that I can flush out my weaknesses (I finished the Cisco Networking Academy classes about a month ago).

Thanks,
Chris

Comments

• Jon_CiscoJon_Cisco Member Posts: 1,772 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Welcome to the Forums!

Boson seems to be the best out there. Not the cheapest but they are good.
    Lots of posts on the boards so just dig into the search features.
  • mikeybinecmikeybinec Member Posts: 484 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Jon_Cisco wrote: »
    Welcome to the Forums!

Boson seems to be the best out there. Not the cheapest but they are good.
    Lots of posts on the boards so just dig into the search features.

Agree with Jon.. I swear, when I did my ICND1 a couple of months ago, several questions looked exactly like Boson. Pearsonitcertification.com, and Lammle stuff did not have any sim questions. But Lammle does give you over a dozen Packet tracer labs (the type where you have to get to 100%) Cisco has just upped the ante: Their practice exams are a little less than Boson but are good for only a few months--you are renting them.

Good luck
    Cisco NetAcad Cuyamaca College
    A.S. LAN Management 2010 Grossmont College
    B.S. I.T. Management 2013 National University
  • cjl0749cjl0749 Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    mikeybinec wrote: »
    Agree with Jon.. I swear, when I did my ICND1 a couple of months ago, several questions looked exactly like Boson. Pearsonitcertification.com, and Lammle stuff did not have any sim questions. But Lammle does give you over a dozen Packet tracer labs (the type where you have to get to 100%) Cisco has just upped the ante: Their practice exams are a little less than Boson but are good for only a few months--you are renting them.

Good luck

Thanks guys!! I am going to go with the Cisco exams as I plan on taking my test within the next month. I'll let you know how it goes!