Passed Network+ !

TalonizeTalonize Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 56 ■■□□□□□□□□
Just took my Network+ exam and passed with an 838/900

I used Mike Myers, Todd Lamelle books. Along with Transcender and my college class to help prepare for it.

I plan to get my MSCA in Windows 8.1 next. Original plan was to get Network+ and MSCA as well as MSCE by the end of August, but I had to push my Network+ exam a month forward so I could study a little more and cement my passing.

Hoping I could get an entry level job or an internship as well, would be awesome.

Comments

• illuminusilluminus Member Posts: 40 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats! Good luck with the MSCS.
  • cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • DonM34DonM34 Member Posts: 139
    Congrats on the Pass,
    2014 Goal [ ] CCENT [ ] MCTS (Active Directory) [ ] CompTIA Security+
  • 10Linefigure10Linefigure Member Posts: 368 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    CCNP R&S, Security+
    B.S. Geography - Business Minor
    MicroMasters - CyberSecurity
    Professional Certificate - IT Project Management
  • anoeljranoeljr Member Posts: 278 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Confl1ct10nConfl1ct10n Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass. I take mine in the morning... SUPER NERVOUS lol.
  • TalonizeTalonize Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 56 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass. I take mine in the morning... SUPER NERVOUS lol.

good luck man. All I can tell you is flag anything that makes you second guess yourself and then reread and rethink the answer if you have time left. Also, as everyone else says, flag and leave the simulations for last.
  • DoyenDoyen Member Posts: 397 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Fantastic score icon_thumright.gif and I like your ambition. I wish you well on your endeavors!
    Goals for 2016: [] VCP 5.5: ICM (recertifying) , [ ] VMware VCA-NV, [ ] 640-911 DCICN, [ ] 640-916 DCICT, [ ] CCNA: Data Center, [ ] CISSP (Associate), [ ] 300-101 ROUTE, [ ] 300-115 SWITCH, [ ] 300-135 TSHOOT, [ ] CCNP: Route & Switch, [ ] CEHv8, [ ] LX0-103, [ ] LX0-104
    Future Goals: WGU MSISA or Capital Technology Univerisity MSCIS Degree Program
    Click here to connect with me on LinkedIn! Just mention your are from Techexams.net.
  • fadhilfadhil Member Posts: 200