PSA: PluralSight have updated the 70-410 course

pandiculatorpandiculator Member Posts: 44 ■■■□□□□□□□
On 8th August Pluralsight published a fourth part to their 70-410 course. Pluralsight don't seem to have anyway of notifying users that have watched the first 3 parts that this is available and I discovered it by accident.

Unlike the first three parts which were produced by Ed Liberman, the fourth part is authored by Don Jones.

Table of Contents can be found here.

Comments

• Louie1277Louie1277 Member Posts: 505 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I wish i had access to this site since I notice they have a some examples you could do. I could try the 7 days but I don't know if you have full access to the site, plus can you really review the 70-410 in 7 days?
    2018 Goals: 70-410 [X], 70-411 [],70-412 [] :bow: 410- Passed!!!!!!

My Goal for the Future
    2012 - *MCSA*(WHO KNOWS WHEN) KEEP FAILING!!!! Not enough time to pass the last 2 exams.
    2021 - *Security+*
    2022 - * Pen Tester*
  • pandiculatorpandiculator Member Posts: 44 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Louie1277 wrote: »
    I wish i had access to this site since I notice they have a some examples you could do. I could try the 7 days but I don't know if you have full access to the site, plus can you really review the 70-410 in 7 days?

Hi Louie,

You wouldn't be able to do the whole course over the free trial period (10 days) as you get only 200 minutes total viewing in that period.

The exercises are only available on the more expensive subscription which is $49 per month. Trust me, it's really not worth it. The best value option is the $29 per month subscription.

Bear in mind that you do pay monthly and you can turn off the option to auto-renew so you could get a full month's access to all the videos for $29.

While I've not watched the new part 4 yet, I must admin I found the 70-410 course far too brief. As an introduction it's fine but there's no way you'd be ready for the exam after watching it.
  • Ugly-051Ugly-051 Member Posts: 63 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hi Louie,

You wouldn't be able to do the whole course over the free trial period (10 days) as you get only 200 minutes total viewing in that period.

The exercises are only available on the more expensive subscription which is $49 per month. Trust me, it's really not worth it. The best value option is the $29 per month subscription.

Bear in mind that you do pay monthly and you can turn off the option to auto-renew so you could get a full month's access to all the videos for $29.

While I've not watched the new part 4 yet, I must admin I found the 70-410 course far too brief. As an introduction it's fine but there's no way you'd be ready for the exam after watching it.

I agree, 70-410 for TS is pretty basic and I'd recomend picking up the book after as well