Passed 70-410 Yesterday

zezo010zezo010 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Passed 70-410 exam yesterday after a 3 weeks study, graded 825

I used videos, The Microsoft's Exam Ref Book, Exams training and a lot of labbing.

I finished the exam in 47 minutes only :) .

Comments

• Ugly-051Ugly-051 Member Posts: 63 ■■■□□□□□□□
    zezo010 wrote: »
    Passed 70-410 exam yesterday after a 3 weeks study, graded 825

I used videos, The Microsoft's Exam Ref Book, Exams training and a lot of labbing.

I finished the exam in 47 minutes only :) .

Good effort, plenty of lab work helps with this exam I agree :)
  • Louie1277Louie1277 Member Posts: 505 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Well congrats... WIsh I was that lucky my first time. You have any resources you like to share and stuff.
    2018 Goals: 70-410 [X], 70-411 [],70-412 [] :bow: 410- Passed!!!!!!

My Goal for the Future
    2012 - *MCSA*(WHO KNOWS WHEN) KEEP FAILING!!!! Not enough time to pass the last 2 exams.
    2021 - *Security+*
    2022 - * Pen Tester*
  • smoothdamonsmoothdamon Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    @zez010 Congrats on your exams. Please can you be specific about the videos and exam trainings you used and also how experienced are you with microsoft servers.

I am a newbie on technet and with microsoft servers as well. I here people fail the MCSA a lot but i want to challenge myself and start with the 70-410. I just got my hands on mastering server 2012, cbt nugget videos and the exam ref by craig zacker... i am also trying to set up my lab with oracle virtual box...... but i get confused a lot with people's reviews on materials to use. Please shed some light on this. Thank you
  • kr1pskr1ps Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats for pass the exam.

im with @smoothdamon, and pls if you can, share the video. In other way, @smoothdamon i on my way to prepare for take this exam and i want to join or make a small group for study and share knowledge. lets me know if you know one group or want to work on the preparation of this cert.
  • Louie1277Louie1277 Member Posts: 505 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Louie1277 wrote: »
    Well congrats... WIsh I was that lucky my first time. You have any resources you like to share and stuff.

You and I have the same setup .. .Have all the same material you are talking about. Right now i'm setting up my lab from one of the MSCA sites.
    Download this guide it will help on setting up your lab and show you how to configure a domain and other machines for testing . I'm using virtual box for this. Download Windows Server 2012 R2 Test Lab Guide from Official Microsoft Download Center

Right now I have mastering windows server 2012 r2 book the green one. Hope it help and good luck on studying.
    2018 Goals: 70-410 [X], 70-411 [],70-412 [] :bow: 410- Passed!!!!!!

My Goal for the Future
    2012 - *MCSA*(WHO KNOWS WHEN) KEEP FAILING!!!! Not enough time to pass the last 2 exams.
    2021 - *Security+*
    2022 - * Pen Tester*
  • gbdavidxgbdavidx Member Posts: 840
    Did you find it very difficult after labbing? I am taking mine at the end of the month - hope to get mcsa by end of the year - but not sure if i can do all 3 by then