Passed- the honory thread.

newjacknewjack Member Posts: 106 ■■■□□□□□□□
Took my exam today at 12:45 and used all 90 min. There were some questions that I wasn't sure of, there was a linux question that I knew was a beta question but since I had linux experience I got it right. Honestly, I thought I had failed the test because of the way CompTIA worded some of there questions and when I used process of elimination I got it down to 2 answers.

So I had to go with my gut on a lot of them. In the end, I got a 820/900. So I guess, I did quite alright.

I have to thank the good book of Darril Gibson, his app, and Professor Messer.

I started studying around 8/18, finished the book around 9/15 started fine tuning some areas and booked the test for today about 5 days ago.

If you guys have any questions just let me know, I'll try to answer it as best as i can.

Comments

• cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Congrats on the pass.
  • CassLCassL Member Posts: 13 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Great job!
    Out of curiosity, how many performance-based questions did you get vs multiple choice?
  • newjacknewjack Member Posts: 106 ■■■□□□□□□□
    CassL wrote: »
    Great job!
    Out of curiosity, how many performance-based questions did you get vs multiple choice?

I got 4 performance based questions. One was to set up physical security, the volatility of forensics, setting up a WAP and the type of authentication factors. I may be missing one, because I did blow through some questions because it came through second nature... But that's what I could remember. I took about 20 min on it because of the physical security part kind of threw me off, but once you formulate it in your head you're fine.