Options

GSEC Practice Exam Giveaway

5ekurity5ekurity Member Posts: 346 ■■■□□□□□□□
I have one GSEC practice exam to give away, which expires on October 23rd. Let me know if you are interested; I want to give this to someone who has been struggling and could use the extra help!

Comments

• Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Hope it finds a good home. Thanks for spreading the wealth.
  • Options
    JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Mod Posts: 2,835 Mod
    If no one else that is actually doing the GSEC is interested, I'd like to do it to get a baseline of knowledge as I was thinking of challenging the GSEC.
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, eJPT, GCIA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, AWS CSAA, AWS CCP, OCI Foundations Associate, ITIL-F, MS Cyber Security - USF, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: Python, OSCP Prep
    Next Up:​ OSCP
    Studying:​ Code Academy (Python), Bash Scripting, Virtual Hacking Lab Coursework
  • Options
    cyberguypr wrote: »
    Hope it finds a good home. Thanks for spreading the wealth.

Absolutely, all about giving back to the community when able to :)
  • Options
    JoJoCal19 wrote: »
    If no one else that is actually doing the GSEC is interested, I'd like to do it to get a baseline of knowledge as I was thinking of challenging the GSEC.

Noted; if nobody is in actual need for it in the next couple of days, I'll pass it along.
  • Options
    RopiakRopiak Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello, I'm currently studying for my GSEC and signed up for 401. I could use any help I can get. Thank you!
  • Options
    Ropiak wrote: »
    Hello, I'm currently studying for my GSEC and signed up for 401. I could use any help I can get. Thank you!

Send me your email address via PM
  • Options
    Sure thing. I just made this account so I have the 10 posts rule before I can PM anyone. I just responded to their email so I can PM you in a few.
  • Options
    You should have it now; good luck!
  • Options
    Got it. Thank you !!!
  • Options
    klevdavklevdav Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I actually failed the GSEC with a disapointment becaue i had a 69% for the first 4hrs then came some long paragraph type questions that made me take more than the usual time to answer so i just started winging it, and ended up with a failure score of 51%. Do you get credit for attmepting to answer or for ansering the questions correctly. i think i only answerd 140 questions, they dont tell u howmany you answered correctly
  • Options
    klevdavklevdav Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    can you send the practice exams to klevdav@gmail.com thanks.
    I acutally failed the test, it was disappointing becuase i had a 69% up untill the last 30mins, when the paragraph questions came at me.
    but i only answered 140 questions i think. Do you get credit for answering all the questions, or do they acutlly grade you on how many you answered correctly. I if thats the case i could have just randomly chose answers the last 30 mins. ohh well i will come back fighting harder for my next attmept.