About to sit my CCNA Final exam (Version 4) and I am terrified, I haven't been able-

SarpySarpy Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
I haven't been able to sleep for days due to worrying about this ( CCNA Exploration: Network Fundamentals (Version 4.0) - ENetwork Final Exam )

It's coming up in a few days and I am not worried in case I have been studying wrong, my lecturer told us that all 50 questions are just random questions from the previous chapter exams.
So. I have been going over the answers to all of the chapter exams, over and over again, memorizing them etc. So that I'd recognize them in the final multiple choice.

But a friend has claimed that he read somewhere claiming that all the questions in the final exam are random and just randomly generated for each person. Is this true? Or is every final exam identical? (Depending on the version of course)

I'm confident about my subnetting and setting up routers etc, so I'm not worried about the practical exam, which comes after this.

Comments

• aftereffectoraftereffector Member Posts: 525 ■■■■□□□□□□
    If you know the material, you shouldn't have any trouble with the exam, no matter whether you've seen the questions before or not. In fact, memorizing questions might hurt you if you encounter one that looks very similar to one you've seen before - you might miss a tiny but crucial detail.
    CCIE Security - this one might take a while...
  • SarpySarpy Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I have the networks fundamentals CCNA book, but, none of it is sticking. Really struggling, and I have issues with my handwriting, so it's hard for me to create little bullet points with the vital information to go over.

Do you know if the final exam is different/random or just the same exam handed out every year?
  • Jon_CiscoJon_Cisco Member Posts: 1,772 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I would not stress over it. If I recall the questions are probably the same for everyone but the order is random.

Good Luck!
    Jon_Cisco wrote: »
    I would not stress over it. If I recall the questions are probably the same for everyone but the order is random.

Good Luck!

Ahh, thank you. My lecturer was probably just trying to scare us by mentioning that it's random, no where else has said that they are random, it just seems they are the same for everyone (other than order)
    Sarpy wrote: »
    Ahh, thank you. My lecturer was probably just trying to scare us by mentioning that it's random, no where else has said that they are random, it just seems they are the same for everyone (other than order)

Since I'm doing the Version 4 I think it's a test paper from 2010, that's a little depressing haha