Network+ Passed

Hammer80Hammer80 Member Posts: 207 ■■■□□□□□□□
So I took the Network+ yesterday and boy that was a weird exam, I thought that I failed,I clicked finish and my score was 835 out of 900. The simulations were huge time wasters and gave awful directions, I must have burned through 40-45 min on just that alone but I managed to get through the rest with 7min to spare.

I used:
TestOut Network+
Sybex CompTIA Network+ Review Guide: Exam: N10-005, 2nd Edition by Bill Ferguson
Professor Messer PDF Study Guide for Network+
[h=1][/h]

Comments

• Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! What's next for you?

When I took the Network+ years ago they didn't have simulations haha...
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • stryder144stryder144 Member Posts: 1,684 ■■■■■■■■□□
    When I took mine, the sim locked up. Talk about causing fear and anxiety! Great way to start a stressful exam. Apparently they haven't corrected the poor directions.

Congrats on the pass!
    The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position. ~ Leo Buscaglia

Connect With Me || My Blog Site || Follow Me
  • JasminLandryJasminLandry Member Posts: 601 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!
  • Hammer80Hammer80 Member Posts: 207 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Next for me is CCENT and then on to CCNA.
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Hammer80 wrote: »
    Next for me is CCENT and then on to CCNA.

Good luck in your studies I would highly recommend the following book if you haven't already picked it up:

CCNA Routing and Switching Study Guide: Exams 100-101, 200-101, and 200-120 by Todd Lammle

http://www.amazon.com/CCNA-Routing-Switching-Study-Guide/dp/1118749618
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63