CCNA Voice in 30 days

spicy ahispicy ahi Member Posts: 413 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi everyone,

Been a little while since I've been active on the site. But I had to make it known that I dropped the ball and got a notice telling me my CCNA's are expiring in Feb. So I've targeted CCNA Voice as my renewal test. I have the privilege of having a CUCM suite and test phones in the office to play with so I'm going to leverage that with the CCNA Voice OCG. I also purchased access to some Udemy training that I got a good deal on for Black Friday. The month timeline gives me about a month to recover and retake (twice if necessary) the exam before my expiration date in February. I'm hoping the 2 years I've spent playing with it will also factor in the equation. Anyone know of any other good and concise material coverage for this exam?

Spicy
Spicy :cool: Mentor the future! Be a CyberPatriot!

Comments

• dlx509dlx509 Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Use CBT Nuggets Jeremy Ciora for CCNA Voice series, it is a very good way to prepare for the exam and I think it can be very useful whether you are just starting in the field or been around for a while. I watched all the videos of the series and I've also read the book on CCNA Voice by Jeremy and do some practice in my home lab. I am taking the exam this saturday and I feel like I'm ready for it, will update on the result.
    Goal for 2013:
    [ ] ICND1 [ ] ICND2 [ ] Network+ [ ] SSCP [ ] Security+

Be so good that they can't ignore you.
  • JeanMJeanM Member Posts: 1,117
    dlx509 wrote: »
    Use CBT Nuggets Jeremy Ciora for CCNA Voice series, it is a very good way to prepare for the exam and I think it can be very useful whether you are just starting in the field or been around for a while. I watched all the videos of the series and I've also read the book on CCNA Voice by Jeremy and do some practice in my home lab. I am taking the exam this saturday and I feel like I'm ready for it, will update on the result.

How did it go?
    2015 goals - ccna voice / vmware vcp.