How CCIE turned your life around once you got it!!!!

omi2123omi2123 Member Posts: 189
I'd like to know from all the CCIEs ( recent or seasoned) how your life got turned around, if so, after getting your CCIE. Peoples success stories inspire me a lot & makes me work harder & better myself.

Please post your experience if you don't mind & spare a few minutes. Thank you in advance!!!:D

Comments

• NOC-NinjaNOC-Ninja Member Posts: 1,403
    How? Just give up going out,watching tv, partying, DONT SLEEP, and study hard. Does that answer your question or did you want to know where every CCIE journey began?
  • joelsfoodjoelsfood Member Posts: 1,027 ■■■■■■□□□□
    I think he's asking how it changed things after you passed, not the changes required to study for a pass. :)

I'll tell you in a few months, omi2123. ;)
  • kriscamaro68kriscamaro68 Member Posts: 1,186 ■■■■■■■□□□
  • joelsfoodjoelsfood Member Posts: 1,027 ■■■■■■□□□□
    My wife will never let me take my lab exam now.
  • thadizzythadizzy Member Posts: 72 ■■□□□□□□□□
    omi2123 wrote: »
    I'd like to know from all the CCIEs ( recent or seasoned) how your life got turned around, if so, after getting your CCIE. Peoples success stories inspire me a lot & makes me work harder & better myself.

Please post your experience if you don't mind & spare a few minutes. Thank you in advance!!!:D

The truth is, it doesn't really.
    It is more a natual progression in your career more than a big ultimate step.
  • gorebrushgorebrush Member Posts: 2,743 ■■■■■■■□□□
    I guess I will earn a lot of respect from my peers but work wise nothing will change in the short term because I intend to do a 2nd, and maybe a 3rd CCIE once I'm done with this one, and I don't intend to change jobs yet because the hours are good