Passed CISSP first time!!!! This exam was difficult

impelseimpelse Member Posts: 1,237 ■■■■□□□□□□
After 10 month studying for this exam I took it today, and Passed I run out of time checking the flagged questions.

I used:

Both Conrad Books
Some Chapter Shon Harries
Transcender
And a little CCCure
Also I went to my local CISA chapter in Houston.

Now I will begin the credential process.
Stop RDP Brute Force Attack with our RDP Firewall : http://www.thehost1.com
It is your personal IPS to stop the attack.

Comments

• cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Congrats on the pass!
  • chickenlicken09chickenlicken09 Member Posts: 537 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • CyberscumCyberscum Member Posts: 795 ■■■■■□□□□□
  • bryanthetechiebryanthetechie Member Posts: 172
    Congrats for passing!
  • jones551jones551 Member Posts: 154 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • dustervoicedustervoice Member Posts: 877 ■■■■□□□□□□
    congrats to you.
  • TheFORCETheFORCE Member Posts: 2,297 ■■■■■■■■□□
    What did you find difficult about it? The time restriction or the material covered? or You say you run out of time to check the flagged questions, how many questions did you flag? Congratulations on the pass!
  • cgrimaldocgrimaldo Member Posts: 439 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • impelseimpelse Member Posts: 1,237 ■■■■□□□□□□
    TheFORCE wrote: »
    What did you find difficult about it? The time restriction or the material covered? or You say you run out of time to check the flagged questions, how many questions did you flag? Congratulations on the pass!

It was difficult for me for two one main reason: English is my second language, that's the reason why takes more time.

Now talking about the info everybody tell you think like a manager, and it is true, now sometimes I thought like a hacker to understand the result.

I study like crazy and used Transcender flash card a lot, but still it is difficult.

There is one part I did not practice too much and probably I needed, when I was doing the final transcender tests, I did 60 question and go to watch TV or do something and go back to keep doing until the 250 question, I regret not to practice to be sitting for 125 question reading all that info at once, I felt I needed to do.

I flagged around 40 questions, LOL just the fist 6 where flagged, I was so nervous. Anyways when I finish I though see you in 30 days but not, good.

I still feel tired today after all the study and the exam.

I am not sure what to do next, OSCP, ITIL Foundation or MCSE 2012. I am still digesting, any recommendation guys!!!!
    Stop RDP Brute Force Attack with our RDP Firewall : http://www.thehost1.com
    It is your personal IPS to stop the attack.